Um, I don't See any problem with a Vulture consuming meat from a random dead cowboy lying on the ground in front of the killer who's watching survivors, ready to kill them and chase them :)
If heβs that annoying, he becomes quieter along with the βmain musicβ so turn that down and it should solve your problem but you have to turn it up when starting your game
Excuse me good sir but I think you'll find Tweety here has just as much right to be in the Entity's realm as you do. I could say the same about you; you're always screaming in a trial as you're on that hook.
Its not a cowboy. Its a rich man. Look at both clothes: the one being eaten and the one by the tree. They are probably the ones that messed with Caleb in life.
GOD DAMIT... Make this ######### bird shut up π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘
Jokes aside, we'll have a ptb next week so you temporarily won't have to listen to him for a while (as they disable the chapter ambience in the mid-chapters).
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Don't talk bad about django
he didn't do anything wrong
He sure does: He doesn't shut up!
no. don't. please don't. you're about to make a huge issue for yourself. i get it's a joke but you're about to get dragged.
Um, I don't See any problem with a Vulture consuming meat from a random dead cowboy lying on the ground in front of the killer who's watching survivors, ready to kill them and chase them :)
Bird haters like you are what's wrong with life. Petey is an angel, and you will give him the respect he deserves.
He can lay on my plate, after I made him crisp on the camp fire π
M-MODS! BAN HIM! HE'S THREATENING PETEY! π«
No!!! The bird is cool.
Vulture is love, vulture is life πͺ
Sorry but we've already had a vote and the Vulture's name is Nibbles. @Ribanne tell them your word is law D:
Vulture, you annoying bird: STFU!!! π‘
If heβs that annoying, he becomes quieter along with the βmain musicβ so turn that down and it should solve your problem but you have to turn it up when starting your game
Excuse me good sir but I think you'll find Tweety here has just as much right to be in the Entity's realm as you do. I could say the same about you; you're always screaming in a trial as you're on that hook.
#JusticeForTweety
touch Kevin and no amount of decisive strikes will keep you safe from me. I'm talkin Insidious face camping all day long with bubba.
π Leave something for me ππ΄
I like the vulture, he gives me company during the queue times! π
Sure ... lets eat that little prick
Django?
The true mystery is, who killed that cowboy?
Its not a cowboy. Its a rich man. Look at both clothes: the one being eaten and the one by the tree. They are probably the ones that messed with Caleb in life.
Hey donβt be disrespectful to the bird heβs nice he didnβt do anything to you!
I've said it before and I'll say it again: You lay a finger on Nibbles and I'll make you wish you were trapped in the Entity's realm.
/voteban bendermac
#MakeNibblesACharm LET NIBBLE'S MEMORY LIVE ON DO IT YOU WIMPS
GOD DAMIT... Make this ######### bird shut up π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘π‘
Jokes aside, we'll have a ptb next week so you temporarily won't have to listen to him for a while (as they disable the chapter ambience in the mid-chapters).