Survivors: Who do you ship?

Asking here because this is where I see the 'who is hotter' posts! 🤣

For me it is Dwight x Kate, forever and always. I ship the nerd finally getting the pretty girl.

Comments

  • @HarleyQuinn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1200779#Comment_1200779

    I think they just lose their memories prior to arriving in the fog. I think they’re aware that they keep dying over & over again, because that’s what slowly drains them of hope. I could be wrong. But if they can remember that, they can probably remember conversations and form lasting relationships with other survivors.

    I don't think that would make very much sense as they all retain their skills from real life in certain methods.

  • My #1 ship is me x Deathslinger, there I said it.

  • @Kate_Main_01 said:

    Asking here because this is where I see the 'who is hotter' posts! 🤣

    For me it is Dwight x Kate, forever and always. I ship the nerd finally getting the pretty girl.

    OHMY GOD YES! Me and my sister is ship them too as well so hard. QWQ Because of the same reason. :D

    And ship Jake with Claudette and Jane with David. :D

  • I mean, I personally don't ship survivors with each other for whatever reason.

    I have 3 consistent ships overall:

    1) Amanda and Kate

    2) Ghostface and Nancy

    3) David Tapp and Anna (thanks to Samination lol)

    Edit: Ah, yes, Susie x Julie too.

  • Most of my ships include killers, so...

    • Nea / Yui
    • Jeff / Kate
    • Philip / Nea
    • Frank / Meg
    • Frank / Nea
    • Joey / Frank
    • Danny / Frank
    • Julie / Susie


  • David & Meg. Both are athletic and tough. They both have boxing skills since they both have handwrap skins.

  • Lol. I always loved Clown. He is interesting. If we look at his backstory, I think sexuality is the most active character among the killers. And i can say And awlays shipping Clown x Kate.


    Sorry for Clown haters...

  • I don’t really do shipping but the only one I’d understand is Jeff X Jane

    I feel like their personalities would really compliment each other and they both are artistic in some way

  • I don't really ship anybody because well they're trying to survive


    But if it was IRL or smth like that i guess Dwight X Meg?




    I really like felix x me tho

  • adam x yui adam x demogorgon ( the cutest couple) jake x claudeet moral. Yung jen leo and yui. DavidxDweet

  • i know you said survivors but:

    tapp x huntress

  • @Tingly4Trapper said:

    I know this is late, but do you think lorewise it's actually possible for people to fall in love? Think about it, if the fog takes away memories, do people even remember some of their previous trials? Do survivors keep the memories they've made in the entity's world? Just a thought.

    I do ship Meg and Dwight though. Or Meg and Nea. They're both cute couples, and Meg's sporty cosmetic art shows a picture of Dwight in her locker. After seeing that, I can't get over this ship lol.

    I don't think that the fog takes memories. most of the character's perks relate to their backstories before entering the fog. Claudette has Botany knowledge, Meg was a Runner and 2/3 of her perks make her run fast. If the entity did erase memories I could imagine it being from the trial of not remembering dying and being camped.

  • Dave and Dwight, Dave is his Dom Top Daddy protector for sure.

1 2 ›