Does Iron Will + Off The Record counter Stridor?

Seeing as percentages are additive in this game, theoretically using these 2 perks should completely counter Stridor. Does anyone know whether this is the case?

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'd assume so, since Iron Will 3 + No Mither 3 does (-150% injury sound volume)

    If that logic works for Off The Record as well you could actually counter stridor even with Iron Will 1 + Off The Record of any level, or overkill it completely if you have iron will 3 for -200% injury sound volume.


    Now I'm curious if it actually works in DBDs usual additive manner though 😄

  • Doesnt Stridor enhances grunts and breathing in a %? So, if you have IW 3 you have 0 grunt. And any % of zero is zero.


    Doesnt it work that way?


    If so, IW or Off the Record are counters to Stridor, except for the breathing sound.

  • @Oicimau said:

    Doesnt Stridor enhances grunts and breathing in a %? So, if you have IW 3 you have 0 grunt. And any % of zero is zero.

    Doesnt it work that way?

    If so, IW or Off the Record are counters to Stridor, except for the breathing sound.

    Stridor adds the %. So if you have IW which takes away 100%, Stridor adding the 50% afterward means 0% + 50% = 50%

    That's at least how I've heard it explained.

  • Oh, thats a surprise for me. Tks.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I wish I could tell you, but I don't have enough shards to actually unlock her and I don't want to grind for those perks, but maybe @GrootDude can test it out if you say pretty please. (No promises)

    I’m taking a dbd break so I won’t be testing anything right now, sorry.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    Seeing as percentages are additive in this game, theoretically using these 2 perks should completely counter Stridor. Does anyone know whether this is the case?

    Sounds are broken for most killer players right now, so Stridor is mostly useless atm.

  • As long as stridor increases the breathing sounds it cant be countered by anything, cause there is no perk that decreases breathing sounds for survivors.