Would you sacrifice yourself in order to save the survivors?
If you were able to rescue the survivors from The Entity's Realm and take their place, would you? Even though they are complete strangers, do they really deserve all that suffering?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
THEY DESERVE IT ALL!
LET THEM FEEL PAIN!
To be stuck in an endless loop of fear, running and potentially dying again and again...
No thanks!
If more players played that way survivors would win most matches but they usually just leave you on the hook after that 🙄 I still got hope though!
If I am playing SWF I will tell the other players to get gens done. If I know that they can take a hit then I will tell them to wait until I am almost dead to come for the save. One will either switch places or we all get to run the killer around till he loses us. In the mean time at least one person can work on a genie.
I don't friend folks if they aren't willing to take a hit or if they are selfish... life is too damn short to be upset when I am trying to have fun. I know my limits and selfish players are it!
I expect randoms to be selfish. Those rare few that aren't I send a note of thanks and a friend request. I've met some great people this way 😉
The ######### part is when you MVP the game doing the most gens, evading the killer outright/Escaping every chase you are in. And getting saves.
Then finally you go down...not even camped and no one turns up to unhook you.
Plus it'd end up being a 1v1 because nobody else is there, so that's extra dying. No thanks, running away from things isn't my strong suit anyway.
No, I would not. I love myself far too much to put myself in a position for eternal suffering.
No I would not trade places with them, for pretty much the same reasons Peanits gave.
The way I see it is how you play is how you think. Some people are trash, some are selfish some are altruistic and others are strategic, are they lying nope. That's just how they think and play.
No thanks. An eternity of terror and pain? A constant cycle of life and death? There's no way I'd agree to that. If you ask me, Peanits pretty much explains it all.
You do realize this thread about if the real you would enter into the Fog and allow the survivors to escape. It was nothing about how you play the game.
The OP is not asking if you would unhook someone in-game at risk of your character's life. They're were asking if YOU, the person typing that response, would willingly become a survivor in the Entity's realm.
Once again, ITT we have some people who read the thread title, and some who also read the OP.
There was nothing ambiguous about the OP. It is rather clear what the question was. But since you seemed not to read it, I quoted it below to assist you.
In terms an actual reply?
######### no.
You better me blood related to me, and I have to actually like you in order for me to even consider it.
Yes. The Entity would either starve (since I know for a fact there's no way out, I'd have no hope) or kick me out because I'd have no hope.
But yeah sure keep commenting on how very specific the title AND post are. Funny how OP had no problem with either POV 🤔
Oh and @Esheon
Again. I READ IT. I TOOK IT, ALONG WITH OTHERS, DIFFERENTLY. PERIOD.
Damn, I think you're the first person to say that. I give you credit for being brave.
If I will have the older BT sure
It depends. If the other survivor is a troll who unhooks others in front of the killer without BT, then i let him die, even if it´s his first hook.
But if it´s a teamplayer who saved others with a flashlight or pallet? I´m gonna die trying to save him.
Anything for Dwight....
Plus I'm pretty hopeless as it is, so like... it wouldn't take that long to end up as a killer. That seems a bit less dreary than the monotony of endlessly running in circles and the pain after all those squats.
For the loved ones who care about me in this life, no I wouldn't do that. I wouldn't take myself away from real people or love or who love me intentionally to save some random people for some sense of heroism or justice. Tbh unless your the right kind of blood relative or loved one, it's every man for themselves, real life or otherwise
Maybe the first time, since I care very little about myself. But after realizing that this was just endless torment, death after death after death, I'd probably just leave them to their own devices. Unless I befriended a few at the campfire (probably Feng Min since we're both gamers), then I might go for it. Spare them a little suffering.
No i wouldn't unfortunately. Seeing as i'm currently wheelchair bound i wouldn't be of much use anyways. I'm not permanently handicapped but i wouldn't want to be stuck for eternity in that realm.
Orion thinking is best thinking.
Your posts are always a treat to read
Survivors are evil and they deserve what they get.
I would gladly sacrifice myself to rescue wraith from that evil p3 claudette with flashlight. He doesn't deserve that.