What do you love most about DBD?
It’s obvious what everyone hates about this game if you’ve ever seen any forum post ever, but what stands out that is awesome about this game? We all play it!
It’s obvious what everyone hates about this game if you’ve ever seen any forum post ever, but what stands out that is awesome about this game? We all play it!
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Honestly, after going through some traumatic experience sin real life, I love being able to play a survivor and escape. It’s super therapeutic!
And then fun wise, I just love seeing all the Original concepts they come up with for the killers and survivors. I can’t wait for the reveal of the new killer and character ^_^
First off, can I say that whatever happened to you gets better. I hope that you find hope and that In the end all is well.
Secondly, I agree! When you think about how difficult it must be to create a serial killer icon from scratch, it’s super impressive! Top it off with abilities and unique and lovable survivors, and you got a recipe for awesomeness!
I love how it's original too. I also love the lore of the game, I can connect to some of the characters really well and I feel empathy for them. I can't wait to see what new killers and survivors they will make!
Even with all the issues, its a good stress reliever. Long hard day, go home, kill a few people. Its relaxing
please tell me you kill people in DBD, and not IRL
Both????
The salt I get from t-bagging exit gaters who didn't expect to get moried at the finish line.
PHEW!
Had me worried there
I like the mind games, whether it be as killer or survivor. It feels real nice to outplay your opponent.
This is honestly the best thing about the game. Not tea baggers or "salty behavior", but just the intense feeling of competitiveness.
That's really what I love the most the original Concepts and ideas
I just love the outplay aspect of the game. Lots of variables and factors come into each match and every match is different. Even though it can be a map you have played on before or a killer you have played before, you can still have a unique time up against different survivors or run away from a different player playing the killer.
Epic jukes, like the killer walks right by you, or even looks at you as they go by.
I love the theme and just the overall concept.
The variety of builds and the game's atmosphere.
Running in circles.
I love to fight when I am outnumbered, showing my skills and killing lesser beings.Survivors arent even humans, so it works out. Four claudettes?payday baby
Probably the lore and how the gameplay is so intertwined with it. I don't think there's a single mechanic that doesn't have a lore background.
I'm not sure, I'll tell you soontm.
(Only if the reviews are good)