No Ruin Skillchecks, Easy Sabos, Destructable Walls....What's Next?
What exciting gameplay changes do you think we'll see in the mid-chapter patch?
What exciting gameplay changes do you think we'll see in the mid-chapter patch?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
-The ability to sabo basement hooks.
-Head on now Mori's the killer.
-Disconnects now result in a perm ban even if its due to behaviors lack of coding skills.
-The game dying faster then death garden.
Off-topic, but Death Garden is one of the only games I've ever refunded...when they insta-nerfed the shotgun, I insta-nerfed my ownership.
I'm expecting another game breaking bug that will force players to DC and will result in an 6 hour ban.
Killer bots. Cause the way things are now the game is going to die.
Watch the developers be like "JUST GET BETTER LATENCY"
They'll probably buff sabotage, 2 seconds and a half?! that's way too long! Same with the 60 seconds cooldown. That ######### doesn't need a cooldown!
Remove the ability of player to play as killer. As compensate, you got bot killers that follows survivor rules.
Game will finally be balanced
(Just a joke)
Survivors are equipped with bats
Flashlight are now flamethrowers
Diversion isn't a pebble anymore it's a smoke bomb
Didn’t know ruin skill checks getting removed was exciting considering survivor q times increased drastically and the killer player base grew smaller lol. I think next abilities we’ll see is something to do with generator speed, op loops or something to combat tunneling and camping since those seem to be the biggest issues
Billy either gets a 40 seconds power gauge or 110% movement speed.
Remember, y'all heard it here first.
re-add the flashlight apocalypse buff, bring back mettle of man, add the instant gens from brand new part?
Deep Wound on Huntress hatchets. I could legitimately see them doing that.
Survivors starting with 2 on the hook, 1 bleeding out and the other injured.
Lol
Shush! Don't give them weird ideas.
I'm not giving anyone ideas.. it was YOUR ideas, if I recall!
Longer loops and extra windows added back into the game to combat tunneling?
Nice suggestion but would indirectly buff looping all over the board, I think the game needs to be changed to killers have no reason to tunnel, not a punishment