Xbox | Chains of Hate giveaway
Hi,
I will be giving away chapter 15 to three Xbox players.
All you simply need to do is drop your Xbox username.
6pm eastern time I will do the drawing. Any post after will not be taken into consideration.
I will then proceed to put your names into a randomizer. First three names will be the winners.
Once again thank you to the devs for the awesome contents.
__________________
WINNERS
- Memiieko
- CheersTC
- Tt99gameknight
Thank you all for participating.

Comments
Thanks to the devs and you! My xbox gamer tag is Unironicalygoth
Not an Xbox player, just wanting to say its nice of you to do this!
Mine is " AvenueBeach ", gl everyone!!!
Thanks dude! Really nice of you, and good luck to the winners.
My username is CheersTC
HoodiedBill
Also thats pretty nice to see people doing a giveaway
My Name is Nakedwildman.
Very Kind of you!
Tt99gameknight
Always nice to see some nice people like you out here in the fog
My gamertag is xEzekanarioX
Thanks for this opportunity, good luck all!
This is incredibly pog, GT is Memiieko
:)))
A subtle reminder that there still are good people in the world.
GT: Skeletoasty
Thank you , kind forumer. <3
My gt is EmpireWinner, Thank you!
Aww that's sweet my dude.
Kinda forget with all the us vs them mentality you always see that we're all still a community.
GT: Volfawott
My Xbox name is AshleyWB
If I don't win it's rigged. Also good luck to whoever wins, and yourself for being so generous.
Cpt Castle is my xbox gt
My username is Livio1298
Thanx :)
Now if you win I am fully capable of saying "Cheers to you mate"
Carlosylu YT
Wish me luck!
Thank you very much for doing this. Mine is : IronKnight05
Sounds like Phishing to me... next thing you know they'll be asking for our Mother's maiden names, and what out first cars were! ๐
My gamertag is KountFAPula
Good luck to all who enter!
Thank you! My Xbox account name is: LavishGorilla97
Misread your name as Epic Weiner big oof.
Xbox name: DJcj13
Thanks, even if I dont win
Submission is now closed. I will post the winners in about 15-30minutes from now.
Winners have been posted.
Thank you all for participating. Look out for more give aways in the future.
@memiieko
@CheersTC
@99gameknight
Congrats on your win. I hope you all enjoy the chapter. I sent the gift to the username that you guys provided me. Microsoft have sent it to the email that you have associated with that account.
Enjoy survivors and killers!!
Thanks dude :D
Congrats to the lucky winners. Yeehaaaaa
Holy ######### dude thank you so much
Cheers mate
Darn, I didn't see this until after the contest. Feels bad. : (