i know this isn't DBD related, but i just want to see what people on this forum think :D in my opinion pineapple is disgusting on a pizza.. it's like putting ketchup on cereals lol
According to the Oxford English dictionary, pizza is "a dish of Italian origin, consisting of a flat round base of dough baked with a topping of tomatoes and cheese, typically with added meat, fish, or vegetables." Pineapple is neither one of those things so...
According to the Oxford English dictionary, pizza is "a dish of Italian origin, consisting of a flat round base of dough baked with a topping of tomatoes and cheese, typically with added meat, fish, or vegetables." Pineapple is neither one of those things so...
...so it doesn't mean I can not put pineapple on my pizza!
According to the Oxford English dictionary, pizza is "a dish of Italian origin, consisting of a flat round base of dough baked with a topping of tomatoes and cheese, typically with added meat, fish, or vegetables." Pineapple is neither one of those things so...
You may want to contact Oxford as a tomato is a fruit.
You may want to contact Oxford as a tomato is a fruit.
According to the Oxford dictionary, the word "Literally" means both literally and the exact opposite of literally (i.e. Figuratively.) (example: "I literally jumped out of my skin" is CORRECT according to them)
Take a stand Oxford dictionary! Tomatos are a salad!
According to the Oxford dictionary, the word "Literally" means both literally and the exact opposite of literally (i.e. Figuratively.) (example: "I literally jumped out of my skin" is CORRECT according to them)
Take a stand Oxford dictionary! Tomatos are a salad!
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm italian. 'Nuff said.
The rest of the world has assimilated your cuisine, this is no longer in your hands!
I'm not listening to an heretic and his blasphemies!
If you put pineapple on pizza, may the Entity make you verse SWF Seal Team 6 on Pallet Lodge until the end of time to atone for that abomination.
You guys put egg on pizza... xD
Yes with bacon and ham. If it was just pineapple by itself it would not appeal to me.
And pasta. Probably.
Bow tie pasta, just to add salt to the wound...
The Hawaiian is a SACRED AUSSIE DISH and will be respected the same way as the schniddy, parma, lamington, Tim Tam, Vegemite, meat pie and Macca's.
I just love pineapple.
Pineapple only topping pizzas are probably my favorite.
(Also, pineapple smoothies are great, you can @ me on that).
imo pineapple is alright but not on pizza
According to the Oxford English dictionary, pizza is "a dish of Italian origin, consisting of a flat round base of dough baked with a topping of tomatoes and cheese, typically with added meat, fish, or vegetables." Pineapple is neither one of those things so...
Pineapple does not belong on it, nuff said
Absolutely not.
Dwight says no. And he should know because he is best pizza boy.
Grey area. But I'm surprised this many people don't like pineapples on their pizza, c'mon, it does taste interesting though.
yeah but i don't like sweet fruits on my salty pizza
...so it doesn't mean I can not put pineapple on my pizza!
Sweet&Salty popcorn joined the chat.
Pineapple doesn't belong anywhere as far as I'm concerned.
... Please don't hurt me.
You may want to contact Oxford as a tomato is a fruit.
Pineapple, an extremely sweet & nice flavour on its own
Cooked Pineapple, no "flavour" just... sweet
Pizza, a very savoury dish which balances the flavours of everything on it
Cooked Pineapple on Pizza, steals the spotlight from all other flavours, effectively making you eat sweet ham...
this
Hawaiian pizza is godly, it doesn't matter whether it belongs or not. 'nuff said
According to the Oxford dictionary, the word "Literally" means both literally and the exact opposite of literally (i.e. Figuratively.) (example: "I literally jumped out of my skin" is CORRECT according to them)
Take a stand Oxford dictionary! Tomatos are a salad!
I always knew eating pizza was healthy!
Spread the news!
Idk, I like pineapple. I have no problem with eating it on pizza, Hawaiian Pizza is delicious in my opinion.
I want normal pizza not some Hawaiian festive pizza🤢🤢🤢 I like pineapple on its own.
thats scary eat peparoni