Just had a 4 minute match...

When will something be done about the speed at which survivors can do their objective in addition to a killer not having enough time to "pressure gens"?

Is anyone else kind of fed up with this?

Comments

  • @Todgeweiht said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1137344#Comment_1137344

    We need to make a fallacy specifically for the forums

    "argumentum ad superstes" - Consists of invalidating the opinion just because they play survivor.

    I may just be bad at picking up on things, but I can't tell if this is directed at me or agreeing with my original statement.

    If the former, touché.

    If the latter, I agree.

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1136933#Comment_1136933

    You really don’t know who you’re addressing don’t you...

    A complete killer main with a poor understanding of the balance of the game because he almost never plays survivor? Yes.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    Nurse,Huntress, Freddy, Hag, Wraith, Oni, Legion. Why would you want to be so killer biased? So basically all the killers. Maybe even Doc. Doc mains can correct me if im wrong.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1136947#Comment_1136947

    Doc main(ish). Yeah it works pretty well. I like pairing new Ruin with Distressing, Surveillance and any Calm+restraint add-ons. If i don't see white, I get closer and let off a blast

  • @Awakey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1137349#Comment_1137349

    I don't think you want to put your killer over my hours on both Survivor and Killer.

    And my posts aren't nonesense. No need to throw insults.

    No need to throw insults while himself saying :

    Come back when you've played killer.

    Then I might take you seriously. Might.

    Your words are not non sense? Really?

    I clearly made it obvious that i want you to face my killer if you doubt i play killer at all. And your words were as above. You re trashtalker.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1137645#Comment_1137645

    No need to throw insults while himself saying :

    Come back when you've played killer.

    Then I might take you seriously. Might.

    Your words are not non sense? Really?

    I clearly made it obvious that i want you to face my killer if you doubt i play killer at all. And your words were as above. You re trashtalker.

    Why do people call others out to play them? It’s not a 1 vs 1 game... so what are you going to do, play KYF against him and 3 people he groups with, then if you lose just claim “well they were SWF, how could I win?”

  • @ThisGuuy83 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1137252#Comment_1137252

    A lot of pampered survivors around here. Imagine if behavior took away your training wheels and made you play like a big boy finally?

    Or, god forbid, they actually have to get out to rank up

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1137750#Comment_1137750

    Why do people call others out to play them? It’s not a 1 vs 1 game... so what are you going to do, play KYF against him and 3 people he groups with, then if you lose just claim “well they were SWF, how could I win?”

    Its funny how a trashtalker claiming that im survivor main is triggered when i just called him out to have a survivor game against me and how his friends are all of sudden triggered as well. Its just a game relax. Dont be afraid of losing . Next time maybe you shouldnt even try to imply that someone is a survivor main if you re not sure and try to sound more like you d behave yourself after that person challenge you.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1137645#Comment_1137645

    No need to throw insults while himself saying :

    Come back when you've played killer.

    Then I might take you seriously. Might.

    Your words are not non sense? Really?

    I clearly made it obvious that i want you to face my killer if you doubt i play killer at all. And your words were as above. You re trashtalker.

    That wasn't meant to be an insult; it came off as a little harsh. What I should've asked is whether or not you played killer at all.

  • @Reborn2020 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1137807#Comment_1137807

    Its funny how a trashtalker claiming that im survivor main is triggered when i just called him out to have a survivor game against me and how his friends are all of sudden triggered as well. Its just a game relax. Dont be afraid of losing . Next time maybe you shouldnt even try to imply that someone is a survivor main if you re not sure and try to sound more like you d behave yourself after that person challenge you.

    I’m just confused how he can have a game against you? Are going to play 1 vs 1, or you could play 4 vs 1 and tunnel him down, that wouldn’t prove anything... or if you lose you can always claim it’s because his team carried him?

    Instead of insults or implying he’s insulting you how about replying to my actually question, how Exactly does he “play against you?” What will you consider a win or loss?

  • @johnmwarner said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1137824#Comment_1137824

    I’m just confused how he can have a game against you? Are going to play 1 vs 1, or you could play 4 vs 1 and tunnel him down, that wouldn’t prove anything... or if you lose you can always claim it’s because his team carried him?

    Instead of insults or implying he’s insulting you how about replying to my actually question, how Exactly does he “play against you?” What will you consider a win or loss?

    Just a normal game. SWF or not i dont care. No keys and other op stuff like bnp. And dont take it as some rival or something . Just to play.

1 2 ›