The most annoying things for you as a killer or survivor.
Killer:
1) keys when I make a comeback
2) hook bombing survivors
Survivor:
I don't play easy mode ;)
What's your list?
Tagged:
Trusted
Killer:
1) keys when I make a comeback
2) hook bombing survivors
Survivor:
I don't play easy mode ;)
What's your list?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Killer:
1) Poor ranking system
2) Whiffed Grabs
3) 2 or more adrenaline
4) Seeing 2 gens pop right as I get the first hook
5) 6 Feet Under
6) Infinites
7) Coldwind Farm, Ormond, Haddonfield, Sanctum of Wrath
8) How many BP I have to spend on Addons
9) The fact that this list is this long
Survivor:
1) The fact that I only play Solo Queue
2) Teammates on Solo Queue
3) Queue times
4) Spirit and Ghostface
5) Getting Camped
Ps - I enjoy your vids mate, keep 'em up!
Crashing, either side.
Thanks!
Guess why I asked this question here ;) Time for some editing, thanks for the list lol
Killer:
Survivor not lining up to let me hit and hook them. Not getting an ez 4k game.
Survivor:
Killer not letting me BM them and butt dancing for them in front of the exit gate.
Killer not giving me hatch when they clearly using op add on and bring Mori, in general being a sweaty try hard wanting to kill everyone.
Not giving me ez escape.
Let's have a looksee-
As survivor:
Bad teammates.
Being camped from first hook.
Being ACTUALLY tunnelled. The killers who ignore everyone else completely, not even giving them a hit, but instead focusing down one poor guy.
When Dead Hard doesn't activate.
Long-ass queue times.
Matchmaking
As killer:
Adrenaline from hook.
DS during EGC.
Gens being done before I reach the other side of the map.
Certain maps like the Temple, being filled to the brim with pallets.
DS still being active after I've chased and hooked a completely different person.
People hating on my girl Spirit for no damn reason.
Legion getting nerfed over and over again, THEY'RE ALREADY DEAD.
Constant 4-man swfs on console.
No Keyboard and Mouse compatibility on console.
Certain maps being big enough that a standard killer can't get to the other side where the survivors are, before a gen is done.
Matchmaking
Lockers + DS comboing together.
DC's costing me ranks.
Adrenaline is definitely one of those irksome perks
Cucked grabs. O, do I get steamed when I'm in the middle of grabbing, and the game says Nope!
Body blocking. I get why it's done, but it still annoys me. I'm eight feet tall, can crack thick pallets in half, and projectile vomit acid, yet I can't shove that scrawny Meg to the side?
DCing early in a match. I then feel obligated to turn it into a farming match.
Survivor
No ED on bad Killers. It’s like watching a toddler have a tantrum. They get rewarded for their bad behavior
Killer:
1) getting screwed by RNG terrain when you should be able to move through it.
2) I never see grabs in game except from lockers. They don't work.
3) 4 DS per match
4) 4 Adrenaline per match
5) Seeing how braindead Sprint Burst is.
6) Getting Sanctum or a Swamp Map. Sanctum is too dark for console to play as any killer except Doc. Swamp maps are cancer.
7) Survivors sweating extra hard even when I'm not playing seriously.
8) Having 4 gens pop in 5 seconds, even when I'm chasing someone.
9) Seeing all perks that the killer can't deactivate/counter as easily as survivor can counter killer equivalent.
10) Frustrating limitations to killers just because survivors complained (Nurse + Spirit)
11) No considerations for console when making changes. The Nurse and Spirit changes were not made with console players in mind. Playing as nurse with a controller is straight masochism. The only person on console who actively plays nurse on Xbox that I know of uses a mouse and keyboard, which is considered straight CHEATING.
Survivor:
1) See 1 above
2) Getting tunneled just because I was found first.
3) When survivor(s) work with the killer without even asking the rest of us if we want to farm (very common on Xbox).
4) Obscenely long wait times (but that may be due to how few killers there are).
5) I don't play as much survivor because its not as much fun as killer can be.
These are the things I can think of off the top of my head. They are more catered to console, but I'm sure some of these apply to other platforms too. I hope this helps with your vids! (I like them a lot.) : D
Killer:
Survivor:
As a killer main, playing 20 matches and 19 of them were Swamp, Red Forest, Ormond or Coldwind Farm.
Play as killer on maps with those cornfields that block your vision. Especially as nurse.
Killer: Survivors
Survivor: Teammates
Killer:
Getting stunned by dedicated servers and get nothing because I managed to grab on my screen.
Survivors who throw pallets super early - even if it makes chases easy late game it's SO BORING, zero interraction for me while there are pallets, then zero interraction once there are none left.
Survivor: Having to do generators. Just the most annoying thing ;)
Killer finding myself to use noed moee because survivor ignore toten because ruin is not a good perk anymore and i hate that DS is still active when i hook someone else.
Survivor when dead hard activate but im getting hit anyway because of latency issue