What survivors do you think could beat up the legion in a fist fight?
Tbh I think david, and really any male survivor because the male survivors are all taller than legion and they aren’t even standing up all the way. For the girl survivors I’d maybe have to go with yui Laurie because both of them are pretty bad ass and wouldn’t go down without a fight so maybe they would win against Susie?
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Why would you bully sussie you degenerate.
How is a 1v1 bullying???!!1
Jane would just sit on them.
David, Tapp, Nea, Jane, Yui, Jeff, Bill for sure, Ash, Adam, and Kate. Dwight would be too busy hiding. Ace too I guess and maybe Quinton but it'd be a closer fight against the male Legion.
She shy and naive and is the only waifu tier in the game. Bully!
I bet Ash can take down all 4 of them at once.
No one. Ok, I am a Legion main, but if you have ever seen someone in frenzy in rl, you know - no one.
That are typical the type of people were you need 3-5 guys for + 1 with a premedication. I get were the thought come from, but in rl, there are no stuns. The only hope you can have is, to stay on both legs until they are exhausted.
Not even mentioned the knife. Something that can be pretty dangerous in the right hands, but I assume it was without it in mind, anyways?
David should scream after the Trapper. He looks pretty tough :).
I think no one, as the Legion would quickly overwhelm any Survivor with their numbers.
21 survivors against 4 killers.. I think most of them would be able to win.
lol Jane.
Bill.
Meg.
Kate.
David duh.
Nea lol
Legion is a joke, never understood their involvement as a "killer."
Dahmer and Bundy were worse.
They'd win easily together.
On their own, all of them would get destroyed.
Just like how people always rush the shooter in a mass shooting am I right?
Not sure about Jane or Meg but definitely the others you mentioned
Ash and David are the only ones who could take on legion if it's 1v1. If it's 1v4 then probably only Ash if he has his chainsaw.
ermm the Entity powers them sooo literally non of them
David could take all 4 of them on solo, as could Ash, Bill, Jeff, and Tapp and here's why. (this is if Legion wasn't buffed by the entity)
David: The guy is more built than Zeus and knows how to actually fight, where as Legion needs weapons to bully people. Realistically, David would knock them all out with one punch, plus he always has a spare set of brass knuckles when things get too rough, so it'd even things up with the whole 4v1 with knives situation.
Ash: Anyone who's watched Ash vs Evil Dead already knows he can win easily. The guy kills deadites for a living. Ash would floor Legion with his left pinky.
Bill: Before killing thousands of zombies, Bill was a soldier in Vietnam, and not just an average soldier, he was special forces, special forces. He'd have no problem with hand to hand (or knife) combat.
Jeff: Judging from his build and his perk Breakdown, this guy's physical strength must be off the charts. Jeff can break metal hooks. I don't even wanna imagine how the snapping of bones would sound if he got a hold on one of the Legion members.
Tapp: Guy's a police officer, ain't no way he won't be able to defend himself against amatuer thugs.
Now if we give our survivors their rightful weapons, well, let's just say there's a reason why the Entity doesn't allow survivors to have weapons in the first place.