No patch notes or tweet yet makes me think match 10th sigh
Bummer, I had heard March 10 but I didn’t wanna believe it because I’m ready to shoot guns... ah well at least I’m capped on BP
Bummer, I had heard March 10 but I didn’t wanna believe it because I’m ready to shoot guns... ah well at least I’m capped on BP
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
They normally release the patch notes on the day of the patch. I don't remember seeing them officially released before then.
Official Oni patch notes Dec 2, release Dec 3
Along with known bugs bring listed on Thursday lol
Since the new killer seems to be considered in a good spot for release I can't imagine a good reason for them to stray from their two weeks after PTB pattern. If he was as broken as PTB Ghostface was then I could understand it.
The only reason I can think for them needing an extra week is that maybe they have decided to fix matchmaking.
I'd certainly take a weeks delay if it meant I could verse people of my own skill level.
I....need....new...dlc....
They haven't been acting any different than usual. Expect the update tomorrow, around 11:00 AM, EST.
I literally just linked something that shows patch notes for Oni, the most recent killer, were released a day early... what makes you think tomorrow?
Pretty sure the patchnotes were leaked, not released a day early, if even.
Originally posted on Dec 2, in these forums, by a community manager
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/108852/patch-notes-3-4-0-cursed-legacy
Not all that excited for the new chapter so i don't really care. More waiting form the next archive.
That was for one chapter. They've released the patch notes the day of pretty consistently if I'm not wrong.
The new killer is a little uninspiring but I am looking forward to playing on a new map.
I'm always all for new maps.
That's because they're posted in a hidden section the day before, then moved to the right place on the day of.
me too, grinding levels without the archive challenges is brutal
No they need to dedicate a full year to bug fixing. I also like candy, and gumdrops, and unicorns. And believe vaccinations actually give you damage brain.
It really doesn't matter to me anymore. Ive all but quit playing altogether due to the long survivor queue lines. I love the game and nothing against the community managers here at the forums, but I won't start consistently playing or purchasing anything until matchmaking is addressed.
Interesting, thank you again I don't always agree with your views but you are so active in the forums and it's appreciated.
I got 15 levels to go for tier 70 but for me it is about completing all the challenges more than the rewards.
RE3/Resistance comes out next month so this will be the end of my DBD days for awhile.
I highly doubt it’ll be the 10th lol it’ll most likely come out tomorrow at 11 AM patch notes anytime from 9-11
Okay, update: I can now say that the update is not tomorrow. We are going to try adding an extra week between the PTB and live this time around.
Thanks for letting us know.
Thank for the info. Does it means we will get the DLC one day after the last challenges are on, so the 10th ?
I hope you are not taking this time to nerf my precious killer perks.
They synergies too well with Legion, they need to nerf him before the DLC release /s