Botany Knowledge vs We'll Make It

What is better in your opinion? I think BK is way better, but i might be biased since i usually take medkit with it.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I'm a fan of both but BK would be my pick if I had to choose one.

    We'll Make It is very powerful but has a timer and an activation requirement. BK does not. I prefer perks that are consistent throughout. Plus, with how prevalent slugging is now BK seems to be the winner.

  • I mean, its balanced right? one boosts healing speed a lot but requires an unhook, the other just boosts all healing a bit but requires nothing for it.

    I like both

  • Botany. I used to run both along side Self Care and Empathy when Claudette was my main. Post unhook heals were stupid fast.

  • I like both but I like BK👑 more.

  • BK is great all the time, but only a 1/3rd as fast as We'll Make It once activated. When playing with noob friends, We'll Make It is a wonderful perk. It can be very clutch. Especially when you get 2-3 heals per activation. If you can't get the unhook, it's worthless. Like all perks, there are games where one can be way more beneficial than the other. If you are running a medkit, then I'd definitely go with BK.

  • Real pros run them both with Autodiadact and when you get that skill check with negative progression stop healing them, tea bag and run off.

  • I prefer we'll make it. I usually pair it up with empathy or aftercare and the 100% speed bonus makes such a difference when the killer is slugging everyone. Yes you have to get one unhook for it to work, but I usually get them anyways. Having it be active for 1 minute gives you enough time and then some to heal people back to 100% even if they're slugged.

    Also comes in handy during the end game where people are trying to go rescue the hooked person and get injured. I'll heal them back to 100% to give them another chance to go for the unhook.

  • @Heartbound said:

    Real pros run them both with Autodiadact and when you get that skill check with negative progression stop healing them, tea bag and run off.

    I never run more than one of them. Especially with autodidact since you want to heal slowly to build up stacks.

  • @Heartbound said:

    Real pros run them both with Autodiadact and when you get that skill check with negative progression stop healing them, tea bag and run off.

    I was about to say Autodidact is trash till I realized you were trolling.

  • BK requires too much from you. Med-kit's are better used on yourself than others, because it's faster than self care, and inner strength (if you include the time it takes to complete a totem). Also more readily available than inner strength. As a perk BK gives you very little. It incrases speeds to healing - that's it. When perks that are designed to extend chases save you and others so much more. WMI is alright as a perk to save people, but it's still time your taking sitting infront of the hook healing someone, or running after them to heal them. When in most cases when you unhook someone the killer is on it's way immediatly, and many times he's not too far away if he's good and predicted when a survivor would be making the save. Borrwed Time is better in that situation. Taking Decisive Strike for yourself is better in that situation as well.

    So in ending. Borrowed Time is better than We'll Make It, and Botany Knowledge in regards to saving people off hook. Med-Kit's are better for healing yourself than healing others.

  • We’ll Make It is better imo however it seems like anytime I pull someone off the Hook they run away even though they can clearly see that I have We’ll Make It. Personally like to run both of these perks together. BK is better if you want to heal yourself.

  • @NullEXE said:

    BK requires too much from you. Med-kit's are better used on yourself than others, because it's faster than self care, and inner strength (if you include the time it takes to complete a totem). Also more readily available than inner strength. As a perk BK gives you very little. It incrases speeds to healing - that's it. When perks that are designed to extend chases save you and others so much more. WMI is alright as a perk to save people, but it's still time your taking sitting infront of the hook healing someone, or running after them to heal them. When in most cases when you unhook someone the killer is on it's way immediatly, and many times he's not too far away if he's good and predicted when a survivor would be making the save. Borrwed Time is better in that situation. Taking Decisive Strike for yourself is better in that situation as well.

    So in ending. Borrowed Time is better than We'll Make It, and Botany Knowledge in regards to saving people off hook. Med-Kit's are better for healing yourself than healing others.

    Well while yes, but i could argue that key is way better item in comparison to medkit... BK gives you 33% efficiency which bumps 36 charges into 3 heals, 48 into 4 and 60 over 5.

  • @Jejune said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1130579#Comment_1130579

    Well while yes, but i could argue that key is way better item in comparison to medkit... BK gives you 33% efficiency which bumps 36 charges into 3 heals, 48 into 4 and 60 over 5.

    It's just a waste of a perk slot for something that isn't as useful as other Perks. Med-kit's are more than fast enough at healing yourself, and healing others base speed is more than enough time already. When you could be using that slot for perks that extend your survival and other's instead.

  • @NullEXE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1130613#Comment_1130613

    It's just a waste of a perk slot for something that isn't as useful as other Perks. Med-kit's are more than fast enough at healing yourself, and healing others base speed is more than enough time already. When you could be using that slot for perks that extend your survival and other's instead.

    It counters mangled.

  • I prefer We'll Make It.

    It provides a bigger boost at the moment i'd need it the most, and unlike everyone always says, my people don't mindlessly run away.

    Botany Knowledge is a fine but very general boost.

  • @NullEXE said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1130613#Comment_1130613

    It's just a waste of a perk slot for something that isn't as useful as other Perks. Med-kit's are more than fast enough at healing yourself, and healing others base speed is more than enough time already. When you could be using that slot for perks that extend your survival and other's instead.

    Here’s the thing you and your teammates WILL go down eventually, and as a solo player I have learned a LOT of my teammates won’t do jack until fully healed... I don’t run it but I could see how Botany may actually save more time over the course of a game than a toolbox or any other perk

  • yes, Botany in general is better, because:

    • you will always make use of it by boosting SC to normal healing speed
    • you dont need to go for unhooks to activate it

    WMI is better only if you enjoy a specific support role. It is perfect for SWF mode, but it can ruin solo mode, if nobody is doing generators.

  • take both for the super heals!


    personally i prefer We'll Make It, due to the fact that i dont usually bring healing items in my games (i dont bring items in general), so botany would be wastet, unless i randomly find a medkit in a chest. and its not too often that you find a injured teammate running around the map, when you have someone injured in front of you, its usually after an unhook.

  • I was under the impression that We'll Make It maxes out healing speed, and doesn't stack with anything else. At least, I didn't notice any worthwhile difference stacking those perks wayyyyy back in the day.

    Depending on whether and which friends I'm playing with, I'd favor We'll Make It. The healing speed can make dangerous saves a lot better, particularly basement saves against a lot of killers. I think Botany Knowledge is better against worse killers, due to the longevity potential.