What archive challenge is giving you the most trouble?
For me its deff the survive ones, silver unbroken and escape 3 trials. I know they're not hard but i habe been having the WORST luck for the past few days and its really disheartening ):
That being said i somehow got the no mither challenge in my first match, thank god.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
Most of the times I could get the challenge, I didn't. For example, most matches I could've escaped but decided to help my team and ended up dying for them, even tho I knew that was wrong, I couldn't leave others behind.
I think it is just my luck. I need to heal a booty with Jane and escape. Before i had to do that challenge people wouldn't heal themselves so i got the chance to heal them. Now, everyone has self-care! I can't heal anyone cause they wont let me. Its frustrating...hmp
Getting two Iridescent Emblems. I dont know why, but I did not get this Challenge done the whole evening yesterday (even tho, it was not that much what I played). Got it today in my third game, and now I am getting two Iridescents nearly every game.
I still can't do the old flashlight blinds or the stun with head-on. Everything else has been okay on both survivor & killer tracks
Right now its opening the hatch with a key twice.
If I have a key the hatch refuses to reveal itself, and if things go south you're the last one left so its already open. Can I probably get it done eventually? Sure.
Can I get it done before part 4 of the tome hits? Probably not. Very likely going to end up forgetting about it lol.
One from tome 1. 13 sacrifices.
Despite getting 4 hook kills in one game and 2 in the next, I only have 1/13 sacrificed.
It's difficult to do when the game wont count it.
all those that require me to play a specific survivor.
since they are all just reskins, i only ever leveled one survivor, so they are all level 1 xD
As Killer, the EGC sacrifice ones and Six Feet Under. It's not that the EGC challenges are hard, but they really mess with my playstyle. I really don't like having to let the Survivors finish the gens and let them open the gates (even then I'm only guaranteed a kill if the Survivor gives up or the others don't hook bomb) and I normally have the last Survivor on death hook or they don't struggle, so I don't have time to find the Hatch. It's frustrating having to rely on the Survivors or throw games just to complete a challenge. I've gotten Six Feet Under on two occasions but I didn't have the challenge active and it really pissed me off. It's such a rare occasion to sacrifice all four Survivors in the basement and most of the time you have to have to hope the Survivors suck.
As Survivor, the unhook ones (mainly the ones where you have to save multiple people in a single game or save a decent amount of people) because of how competitive getting an unhook can be. Whenever someone gets downed, I have to rush over to them, pausing any gen progress I was making. If the Killer hard camps, the other Survivors are nearby, or they're just not doing gens, then I've just wasted my time and possibly lost the game for us all over a challenge. I've started to bring BT to help out with camping Killers, but there's nothing I can do about my teammates except pray they also aren't doing the challenge.
I did the key use one, but spend more than 10 keys to do that. Manage to do that with my LAST key!!! I was getting soooo upset...
I don't know as I'm still tier two on the rift.
None really...🤔
This time they have been all ok
I find that always happens when I need to do emblem challenges - After you struggle to get them, they start flowing like tap water.
:P
Open two hatches with a key. Took several hours to finally get it. Got none forever and then got both within an hour. I used Plunderer's and found a key that way. Bringing one in is marking yourself for death. Keys are the big "hate" of most killers right now. A lot of killers, if they see you with a key, they will tunnel you down or flat out Mori you. Bringing a key in DBD these days is a-kin to placing a flaming bag of dog shite on the killer's doorstep.