It shouldn't be a thing anymore. If you notice the stain going through a wall on a certain tile, please be sure to grab a screenshot and drop it in the bug reports section.
It shouldn't be a thing anymore. If you notice the stain going through a wall on a certain tile, please be sure to grab a screenshot and drop it in the bug reports section.
Wait u actually changed it? I didn't even realize lol thanks for letting us know
It shouldn't be a thing anymore. If you notice the stain going through a wall on a certain tile, please be sure to grab a screenshot and drop it in the bug reports section.
Try looking at literally every AaronPlays video on youtube. Not only can he see the red stain through walls, his red stain is the size of texas.
Only after being called out for it. Anyone with a brain between their ears would consider it cheating.
Many still use configs cause they know devs don't ban for it. Btw,you can remove shadows to make it go through everything instead of just map specific walls.
Many still use configs cause they know devs don't ban for it. Btw,you can remove shadows to make it go through everything instead of just map specific walls.
I think it is time to add the configs to EAC list of things to watch. This is getting ridiculous.
It shouldn't be a thing anymore. If you notice the stain going through a wall on a certain tile, please be sure to grab a screenshot and drop it in the bug reports section.
Yep, it was changed a few updates ago. It no longer goes through walls on low settings.
That doesn't change people from just making red glow brighter in their geforce graphics settings though. I don't do it, but I know exactly what's going on.
That doesn't change people from just making red glow brighter in their geforce graphics settings though. I don't do it, but I know exactly what's going on.
You don't use geforce at all for doing it. You edit the engine ini,by adding in certain lines
that is what I was trying to get at , you can also see it through the shack walls .
It shouldn't go through shack at all anymore. There are cracks at shack,yes but the stain in itself shouldn't go through shack unless you remove shadows.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Mind gaming, that's the one thing I have to say...
It shouldn't be a thing anymore. If you notice the stain going through a wall on a certain tile, please be sure to grab a screenshot and drop it in the bug reports section.
Wait u actually changed it? I didn't even realize lol thanks for letting us know
Yep, it was changed a few updates ago. It no longer goes through walls on low settings.
it goes through asylum/autohaven/macmillan walls only. And some objects like haybales,nothing else.
Why not on all settings?
Try looking at literally every AaronPlays video on youtube. Not only can he see the red stain through walls, his red stain is the size of texas.
He stopped using the config. Look at his latest vid with huntress
Cause stain was only visible through walls on low settings,nothing else. All the other settings blocked the stain going through walls
Only after being called out for it. Anyone with a brain between their ears would consider it cheating.
Many still use configs cause they know devs don't ban for it. Btw,you can remove shadows to make it go through everything instead of just map specific walls.
Oh okay I miss read the post
I think it is time to add the configs to EAC list of things to watch. This is getting ridiculous.
That doesn't change people from just making red glow brighter in their geforce graphics settings though. I don't do it, but I know exactly what's going on.
Patch 3.3.1 was the last patch to mention red stain through walls. I've test this and the red stain still bleeds through McMillan map walls.
This was without modification to engine settings.
https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/99866/red-stain-through-walls#latest
that is what I was trying to get at , you can also see it through the shack walls .
Yes, shack walls as well and I'm sure others.
You don't use geforce at all for doing it. You edit the engine ini,by adding in certain lines
It shouldn't go through shack at all anymore. There are cracks at shack,yes but the stain in itself shouldn't go through shack unless you remove shadows.
It goes through macmillan/autohaven/asylum walls nothing else
So much for it being fixed