How did you come up with your dbd forum name?

Originally I was going to set my nickname as either ThegreenkillerJ,which is an old nickname,Jarofaxe,my first ever nickname and then I realized that since I'll join a dbd community, I needed to come up with a relative nickname. Claudette was my first survivor,and since they are famous for hiding in bushes,claudetteinabush was born. I was between this and DoctorIsMyDaddy, which honestly, I thought that I would be immediately banned.

So what about you? Let me know down below.

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • I wear hoodies and am really good at killers with hoodies


    I spelled my username as Hoodied, and is pronounced "Who-Deed"

  • Sleepy is taken, and that's what I would've been. He's an Overwatch League player and streamer, who also plays DBD on the side. This name is one of his alternate names.

    Get it? Sleep, Awake, Sleepy, Awakey?

  • I main Dwight and I'm pretty Boosted so... Boosted_Dwight :P

  • A video game from back in ps2 days. It was called .Hack//Infection. It was a series of games. A character named Elk was in it and still is my favorite character. He was a Wavemaster and had a friend named Mia. Ha...old memories...

  • Originally my name was TreemanXD which is my psn, GrootDude came from my love of the character Groot and a nickname @Mushwin gave me, so GrootDude is now my name.

  • @GrootDude said:

    Originally my name was TreemanXD which is my psn, GrootDude came from my love on the character Groot and a nickname @Mushwin gave me, so GrootDude is now my name.

    Shut up tree xd

  • I have Russian roots, and I read about the amount of spies during the Cold War. And always wondered if Pigeons are spies (I'm joking).

  • I've had this name for 18 years.

  • When I joined the Saviors

    image.png


  • @RussianSpyPigeon said:

    I have Russian roots, and I read about the amount of spies during the Cold War. And always wondered if Pigeons are spies (I'm joking).

    What do you mean? Pigeons are spies sent by the china government to take over the world!!!

  • I think mine doesn't need any explaining. It does all the talking on its own.

  • Spannungstoss is the name for surge in the german version of the game, its one of my favorite perks.

    My german is terrible, so I decided to change the language to see if something sticks.

  • Polychrome Baku is a play on my favorite song, Yumekui Shirokuro Baku by Kagamine Len. Search it up on YouTube if you like vocaloid music. A baku is also an evil spirit in Japanese folklore that eats people's dreams, said to be the leftover pieces of unborn animals. I use this name on pretty much everything from forums, to World of Warcraft, and Steam.

  • It's been my screen name FOREVER (it's also my performing website url)

  • @Hoodied said:

    I wear hoodies and am really good at killers with hoodies

    I spelled my username as Hoodied, and is pronounced "Who-Deed"

    I basically live in hoodies. They're so convenient and comfortable. You're warm, have an easily accessible pocket, and can fade into a crowd instantly (which is important in high school)

  • @Awakey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1107828#Comment_1107828

    I basically live in hoodies. They're so convenient and comfortable. You're warm, have an easily accessible pocket, and can fade into a crowd instantly (which is important in high school)

    Ikr. Also if you, let us say, murder someone, you can easily escape!

    Hoodies op pls nerf pls behavior

  • In eighth grade, there was a baby snake in my English class, which terrified the girls. It was quickly removed, but after we all sat down, I started making snake sounds. A couple of days later, I received the nickname Snake Sound. I think someone just randomly brought it up.

    222 came from a fake phone number I made for a project in eighth grade.

  • I was new and Meg was my first character I leveled up and I was born in 1998.

    I’ll always be a boosted Meg main at heart but my forum name isn’t exactly what I want at the moment :(

  • @GrootDude said:

    Originally my name was TreemanXD which is my psn, GrootDude came from my love on the character Groot and a nickname @Mushwin gave me, so GrootDude is now my name.

    You are also Tree Bro as you are like my lil bro :)

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1112623#Comment_1112623

    Ikr. Also if you, let us say, murder someone, you can easily escape!

    Hoodies op pls nerf pls behavior

    r/blursedcomments?

    If that exists?

  • This is the diminutive of the username I've been using for almost 10 years

  • I couldn't fit the word akward in the game among us and decided sad was next best. The towel part was inspired by a cool math games username part.

  • @Awakey said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1107828#Comment_1107828

    I basically live in hoodies. They're so convenient and comfortable. You're warm, have an easily accessible pocket, and can fade into a crowd instantly (which is important in high school)

    Oh just wait until you see how many jackets I wear all at once!

  • My psn is jaustengirl and unfortunately, I have learned that broadcasting that you’re a girl on PlayStation has unintended consequences. I’m glad my username isn’t something embarrassing like ButtSecks69 and I have nearly 50 plats so I’m not in a huge hurry to change my name.

    My favorite author is Jane Austen and I wanted to keep my forum name similar so I chose pemberley, Mr Darcy’s estate in Pride and Prejudice and one of the more iconic names.

    I am very sad that pemberley is taken on psn. I would have changed it to that.

  • @pemberley said:

    My psn is jaustengirl and unfortunately, I have learned that broadcasting that you’re a girl on PlayStation has unintended consequences. I’m glad my username isn’t something embarrassing like ButtSecks69 and I have nearly 50 plats so I’m not in a huge hurry to change my name.

    My favorite author is Jane Austen and I wanted to keep my forum name similar so I chose pemberley, Mr Darcy’s estate in Pride and Prejudice and one of the more iconic names.

    I am very sad that pemberley is taken on psn. I would have changed it to that.

    <3

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    I traveled to a remote jungle in Africa where I consulted with a voodoo priestess. After some bloodletting and ingesting a strange substance which put me into a dreamlike state, I received a vision from an even stranger being who sad I should take the name of Peanits.

    Sadly, it was on my return home that I discovered that name was already taken.

    Suffice it to say, that’s the last time I consult anyone using black magic.

    Well....I used black magic to make Myers hot and I don't regret losing my eye

  • Well, I always go by DMDarren or Dragon Master Darren, so honestly it wasn't hard picking a name




    If I had space I would have put "DMDtheDemiMain" but BHVR does not like long names

  • Zaeed Massani is my favorite douchebag of a bounty hunter, what can I say

  • @CLAUDETTEINABUSH said:

    Originally I was going to set my nickname as either ThegreenkillerJ,which is an old nickname,Jarofaxe,my first ever nickname and then I realized that since I'll join a dbd community, I needed to come up with a relative nickname. Claudette was my first survivor,and since they are famous for hiding in bushes,claudetteinabush was born. I was between this and DoctorIsMyDaddy, which honestly, I thought that I would be immediately banned.

    So what about you? Let me know down below.

    Thrash metal is life.