Hug a Killer Day

So PTB is out sometime today and before it is I think we all could use a hug. Which killer would you hug?

Personally, I'd hug Hag, Nurse, Demo, or Oni. They look like they need a hug the most, haha.

Don't worry, can't leave survivors out, even they need hugs! Which survivor would you also hug?

Me it'll have to be Feng or Ace. Because they're my favorite haha.

So, what about you? Which killer and survivor would you hug?

Comments

  • Nurse hugs you to sleep. Ignore the ligature marks.

  • @Tactless_Ninja said:

    Nurse hugs you to sleep. Ignore the ligature marks.

    Shhh, it's okay πŸ˜„πŸ˜

  • Killer wise I'd defo give trapper a hug, he needs one. Hag too, she got kidnapped by cannibals lmao. Also Joey,, not Frank cause he's a psycho.

    Survivor wise, David. Big stronk boi probably gives good hugs. I'd say Claudette needs one too, personally.

  • @GoodBoyKaru said:

    Killer wise I'd defo give trapper a hug, he needs one. Hag too, she got kidnapped by cannibals lmao. Also Joey,, not Frank cause he's a psycho.

    Survivor wise, David. Big stronk boi probably gives good hugs. I'd say Claudette needs one too, personally.

    Oml trapper definitely needs a hug. Of course I imagine Saminations trapper in place of trapper, but still haha. Hugging Frank could go sideways o.o so Joey would def be one of the safer choices lol Personally, I would probs hug Julie or Susie, too out of Legion.

    David and Michael are stronk bois, likely give best hugs

  • I'd hug legion, because there's a slither of a chance they won't immediately kill me

  • Hum.

    Not Trapper, coz of the metal sticking out his body, that could hurt.

    Not Wraith, coz his wood head would hurt.

    Not Hillbilly, coz it will be an unbalanced hug.

    Not Nurse, coz i don't want to float.

    Not Myers, coz the breathing sound would be annoying.

    Not Hag, coz she would be too small for me.

    Not Doctor, coz torture device would hurt and the sound he makes would annoy me.

    Huntress definitly hugable, as she wears comfortable clothes, probably soft and her humming would make you sleepy <3

    Not Bubba, coz i would be afraid he liked my face too much.

    Not Freddy, coz the hat would be annoying and he is too small for me to hug.

    Not Piggy, coz she is too small and the Pig head probably stinks a lot.

    Not Clown, coz even if his belly would be a good pillow but his couhing sounds would annoy me.

    Not Spirit, coz she would be annoying to hear and she would phase in and out.

    Legion definitly hugable, and you can have a group hug which is always nice !

    Not Plague, coz her name is self explainatory.

    Not Ghostface, coz i would be afraid to get knifed in the back.

    Demogorgon definitly hugable, a little sticky but huge arms and i love his purring sound.

    Not Oni, coz even if i would love to hug him, i would be afraid to be crushed in his strong arms.

  • Wow. A forum that's enjoyable! Yipee!

    Real-talk, however, I would hug Nurse and Dwight. Considering their backstories I think they really need one.

  • @Seltas0208 said:

    I'd hug legion, because there's a slither of a chance they won't immediately kill me

    That is fair lol

    @Adeloo said:

    Hum.

    Not Trapper, coz of the metal sticking out his body, that could hurt.

    Not Wraith, coz his wood head would hurt.

    Not Hillbilly, coz it will be an unbalanced hug.

    Not Nurse, coz i don't want to float.

    Not Myers, coz the breathing sound would be annoying.

    Not Hag, coz she would be too small for me.

    Not Doctor, coz torture device would hurt and the sound he makes would annoy me.

    Huntress definitly hugable, as she wears comfortable clothes, probably soft and her humming would make you sleepy <3

    Not Bubba, coz i would be afraid he liked my face too much.

    Not Freddy, coz the hat would be annoying and he is too small for me to hug.

    Not Piggy, coz she is too small and the Pig head probably stinks a lot.

    Not Clown, coz even if his belly would be a good pillow but his couhing sounds would annoy me.

    Not Spirit, coz she would be annoying to hear and she would phase in and out.

    Legion definitly hugable, and you can have a group hug which is always nice !

    Not Plague, coz her name is self explainatory.

    Not Ghostface, coz i would be afraid to get knifed in the back.

    Demogorgon definitly hugable, a little sticky but huge arms and i love his purring sound.

    Not Oni, coz even if i would love to hug him, i would be afraid to be crushed in his strong arms.

    Yesh Huntress o,o she's like the mommy of the killers, despite the fact that she's not πŸ€” I like the idea of floating, if hugging nurse, but that's prob just me. And Mikeys breathing wouldn't bother me at all.

    Hahahhahahahha I reread the Freddy's one.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    Wow. A forum that's enjoyable! Yipee!

    Real-talk, however, I would hug Nurse and Dwight. Considering their backstories I think they really need one.

    Dwight should just get a big grouphug. He's so precious

  • @yutycorn said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103600#Comment_1103600

    Dwight should just get a big grouphug. He's so precious

    I'm sure he'd appreciate that very much. Pure souls need pure love.

  • @DetailedDetriment said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1103604#Comment_1103604

    I'm sure he'd appreciate that very much. Pure souls need pure love.

    Well said indeed.

  • There's only one answer. No hug is warmer than Daddy Myers'.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8UHA0h33BU

  • @PrettyFaceKate said:

    There's only one answer. No hug is warmer than Daddy Myers'.

    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=C8UHA0h33BU

    Yes. All I gotta say. Yes.

    Daddy Myers<3

  • Oni bc he's big and stronk πŸ₯΄

  • Huntress. She needs someone to hug her and hum her a lullaby.

  • @indieeden7 said:

    Oni bc he's big and stronk πŸ₯΄

    Very much so. 😏

  • Spirit because her back story makes me feel like she has never been properly hugged

    And Dwight because he just wants people to like him

  • I would love to hug some killers with my ds 😊

  • Definitely Kate, Nancy and the Huntress as I mainly play those three :3

  • @FrootLoops said:

    Spirit because her back story makes me feel like she has never been properly hugged

    And Dwight because he just wants people to like him

    Yea she could use a proper hug. Poor girl ._.

    Dwight is precious. Only fitting he gets one.

    @Pigster said:

    I would love to hug some killers with my ds 😊

    Eep! Hugs don't consist of sharp objects!! Although Myers may disagree πŸ€”

    @Elena said:

    Definitely Kate, Nancy and the Huntress as I mainly play those three :3

    Haha that's understandable. Huntress is likely one of the best huggers, too.

  • I think as long as you compliment Bubba's family he won't chainsaw you when you approach him. He only hurts to protect his family so as long as you don't call his mum a "Crazy Woman" like one person did in the recent movie then you're fine.

  • Demo because he's a good boi, or maybe wraith cause he seems like he needs it

    As for survivors, David because I like him :3

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I think as long as you compliment Bubba's family he won't chainsaw you when you approach him. He only hurts to protect his family so as long as you don't call his mum a "Crazy Woman" like one person did in the recent movie then you're fine.

    Every time I see a bubba or think bubba, i think Luminous's or Samination's Bubba and am like "here, have hug, it wholesome <3"

    @PhantomMask20763 said:

    Demo because he's a good boi, or maybe wraith cause he seems like he needs it

    As for survivors, David because I like him :3

    Demo is bestest boi

    Wraith's eyes do give off that feeling

  • I can just imagine the four legion characters running to you to give you a hug. When they finally get to you, you just DC.

  • @AshleyWB said:

    I can just imagine the four legion characters running to you to give you a hug. When they finally get to you, you just DC.

    Not I, I'll just hug them back ^,^ unless the internet dies from the pure wholesomeness D:

  • @yutycorn said:

    So PTB is out sometime today and before it is I think we all could use a hug. Which killer would you hug?

    Personally, I'd hug Hag, Nurse, Demo, or Oni. They look like they need a hug the most, haha.

    Don't worry, can't leave survivors out, even they need hugs! Which survivor would you also hug?

    Me it'll have to be Feng or Ace. Because they're my favorite haha.

    So, what about you? Which killer and survivor would you hug?

    I would hug Susie and Claudette they are both so cute

  • I'd hug the scared bois, Dwight & Bubba.

    Poor Dwight is scared of going through yet another trial of endless suffering & pressure from being the leader of the group.

    Poor Bubba is afraid that the survivors might hurt his family by tbagging them to death.. so he instead endures the BM himself.

  • I got really confused when the thread creator said "So PTB is out sometime today", then I realized this thread was bumped up from last year.

  • Joey and Jeff, how could you say no to them?

  • Clown would be a good hugger honestly

    As for survivor Jane or Jeff it’s a tie

  • I feel like Spirit, Nurse and Wraith all need a hug each. Their lore is honestly heartbreaking.

    I'd like to hug Myers or Oni, and even though that'd kill me I WOULD DIE TRYING.