Will I get banned for failing to chase a survivor to hatch?
I was recently playing as ghost face and sacrificed all but one survivor and I let that survivor off the ground to lead me to the hatch so I could close it and sacrifice them but they beat me to hatch and I’m kind of freaking out
Comments
wat
No. You made a gamble and lost. Nothing you did was bannable.
No? You just played the game how it’s meant to be played... nothing wrong there
Are you asking if your gonna get banned because someone managed a hatch escape?
Lol. Yes 🤥🤐
Ban him, ban him now.
Lol. Sacrifice
The Senate is never wrong. His word is law.
If you come to the forum to ask, you are definitely going feel the touch of the ban hammer.
This is such a weird thread. Did the survivor message you after the game threatening to report you? Why did this thought even cross your mind? No. It is not bannable to let a survivor go and chase them to the hatch. That's not a "thing".
I am confused....