I would use it on Michael Myers so that I can down people in tier 3 and make them drop their flashlight. Or is that not how that works? I know essentially how it works, but not specifics.
I would use it on Michael Myers so that I can down people in tier 3 and make them drop their flashlight. Or is that not how that works? I know essentially how it works, but not specifics.
Yup, that'll work.
It only works with attacks that are the main-weapon attack, and while your attacks in Evil Within III do double damage, it's still a main-weapon attack.
It only works with attacks that are the main-weapon attack, and while your attacks in Evil Within III do double damage, it's still a main-weapon attack.
If the BP gains weren't in the equation, I'd still use this perk on several killers. Although Knock Out is an extremely good perk on Oni and myers etc it's not versatile enough to stack up to the effect of BBQ. Extra BP is also always appreciated.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Excellent tracking and farming tool, would not call it the best perk in the game but it is the most versatile and fits on every killer
For me, it wasn't that hard of a decision.
Point grind + information? That's two great reasons in one!
More universal in effectiveness.
Yeah, these results are pretty much what I expected.
BP is all I need!
I figured there'd be at least 1 Franklin's Demise lover. ๐
Perktality
All perks are good, but only BBQ is not situational.
I am not even surprised in the slightest that the majority voted for Barbecue. But 100 % of all votes... damn.
I really like Knock Out, it seems as balanced perk to me.
Its just i think bbq is overrated
Yaaay, there it is! ๐
Well it's not that it's a bad perk, and no disrespect to people who use it. It's just not my thing
No, i understand that.
I just meant "Yaay" because FD now has a vote.
I would use it on Michael Myers so that I can down people in tier 3 and make them drop their flashlight. Or is that not how that works? I know essentially how it works, but not specifics.
Yup, that'll work.
It only works with attacks that are the main-weapon attack, and while your attacks in Evil Within III do double damage, it's still a main-weapon attack.
That and mad grit. Lol
If the BP gains weren't in the equation, I'd still use this perk on several killers. Although Knock Out is an extremely good perk on Oni and myers etc it's not versatile enough to stack up to the effect of BBQ. Extra BP is also always appreciated.