Are Badham maps really reactivated ?
Cuz i played something near 50 matches this week, survivor and killer, and yet, i didnt see a single glimpse of Badham even if they said Badham is reactivated, are they really this rare now ?
Cuz i played something near 50 matches this week, survivor and killer, and yet, i didnt see a single glimpse of Badham even if they said Badham is reactivated, are they really this rare now ?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I don't think I've seen them either tbh
Reactivated? Why were they disabled?
Oh yeah, I've played them a dozen times in the last 3 days or so. They're back.
Broken totem spawn? Or something like that
well, you're lucky, i cant count how many times i got sent on Lery's
they must be pretty rare for some reason. Before I got those maps all the time, but now i miss them
there's like
5 safe pallets on all the Badham maps...
it's not Cowshed or Game...
I played on two last night.
You are lucky, I hate Badham and I keep getting it
Got og badham twice last night. Both times window open near that basement generator. That loop is rediculous.
Of course i also got temple of purgation twice too. It was a bad killer night lol.
Haven't seen em yet
Yeah, unfortunately they are back, I've played on them a lot since they've been reactivated.
basement gen ? but there's no window near the school-
No the house with the 2 staircases. Not the boiler room basement. The one by the garage. Sorry I don't know all my technologies. I play solo
Ah yes, House of Pain
well it's not specific to Badham sadly