Would it be great if couples were created in the mist? 😏😏😏
Like Dwight x Claudette or Nurse x doctor ect. I would love that xd
Like Dwight x Claudette or Nurse x doctor ect. I would love that xd
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Yes very romantic, lets suffer together in eternity.
Sounds like something that younger me would have loved.
sadly I grew up and I don't care no more if robin and starfire are engaged or if Alexis and Jaden are engaged.
Endless Love. When they are together they suffer and when they are not, they suffer even more.
Entity should hire me. I came out for ways to make those genrushers suffer even more >:D
With meat hooks everywhere you go, teenagers yelling to go home, a God like spider that's a plant, barrel trash fires which are the best place to hide, 13 men with a lust for blood, a suffocating bride, and a piranha plant turned dog named George,
It's the Bachelorette: Eternity with the Entity.
Love saves lives, gives you reason, so maybe?
Sounds like you lost hope in such things, I am sorry.
ahha no, I just grew up and my interest in creating fictional couples in cartoons decreased
Oho okay, my bad, I can understand that, it's heart warming but this is a horror game, it does have romance and relationship aspects in it.
Kate / Jeff
Feng / Dwight
David / Jake
Jane / Adam
Nea / Meg
Ace / Claudette
<3
*cough cough* David and Dwight *cough cough*
KINGFIELD FOREVERRRRRRR
To me these are all okay except Min/Dwight and Ace/Claudette. For the first one, I just don't see the personalities working out. Min would feel smothered, Dwight would feel neglected. For the second, I love both of them but the age gap is just too weird for me.
Ace and hag then haha
I only have one pairing for DBD and it's Jane/Dwight. But it's only because I use Jane and my bf plays Dwight (':
I thought because they are both THICC
Technically nurse and wraith are a thing
Quentin x Nancy
Steve x Laurie
Jake x Nea
Adam x Claudette
And of course
Kingfield forever
That's a nono, the entity wouldn't allow survivors to focus on anything other than surviving the trial.
I said "what about"
Meaning we are talking theoretically
So you meant "what if", not "what about".
And i said "well, this wouldn't be possible" since it's a lore discussion.
That is, of course, if you're actually discussing the possibility and not making a suggestion for the game; then it's different.
Yes mb I didn't see what I put. I meant the possibility sorry :3
Maybe with a few characters over a long period of time.
I wouldn't mind a couples outfit with a little non-canon lore in it's description every Valentine's day. To give players something to go awww over if they dig it.
Things like Sally x Phillip are cute, but putting everyone with someone else would be too much IMO.