The only Bug I encounter with Hag was freaking delay during teleportation.
After I teleport, there will be 0.5-1 seconds my screen switching between image of old location and teleport location, thus I cant even see where are the survivor.
That's a whole extra side. That would increase your setting time by 33%. Are you sure you want that?
Could she poke like a little hole in the ground so Survivors like can't see it at all unless they basically watch the ground and they trip over that small hole and Hag is like "yummy ooh I must feast"?
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I am pretty sure the Devs know exactly what they will do after your informative Post.
Change of underwear? Change of name? Change of scenery?
What kind of change? Too strong? Too weak?
Yes please change her triangles to squares I really need this
The ability to draw one giant triangle across the map, so a huge phantasm pops up?
That's a whole extra side. That would increase your setting time by 33%. Are you sure you want that?
Trap cooldowns?
Absolutely, as long as the phantasm that pops out is also 33% bigger
What about a pentagram? That might be worth the extra time. Extra muddy, of course.
I think OP means that Hag needs a bugfix, but that might be just a big brain interpretation.
Hag+Buggy= Haggy
Shh - no body say anything. The Hag is FIIIIIIINE. Everything is FIIIIIIINE.
The only Bug I encounter with Hag was freaking delay during teleportation.
After I teleport, there will be 0.5-1 seconds my screen switching between image of old location and teleport location, thus I cant even see where are the survivor.
She need X and O instead of a triangle.
Hearts!
I want stars.
I want the Phantasm to sparkle and glow!
@Peanits
Why not a circle? :D
Hag trap styles in the shop nao kthx. Don't let your memes be dreams!
Could she poke like a little hole in the ground so Survivors like can't see it at all unless they basically watch the ground and they trip over that small hole and Hag is like "yummy ooh I must feast"?
Thanks!
Nerf hag shes too strong.
She should be forced to play X and Os against a world class ai every time she lays a trap
Why not customizable shapes like overwatch stickers?
Why just not give the ability to put one giant trap around the map's walls, and when active, it just explodes the entity's realm?
Seem more like clown. Clown need this whenever he throw his bottles.