#Makemalebuttsthicc
All male survivors are stuck with really flat butts! Just look at our poor guys! D:
All of these characters need more butt, our male survivors deserve to be beautifully thicc, who agrees? Make male butts bigger than female booties!
#Makemalebuttsthicc
Tagged:
Trusted











Comments
This proves the developers are biased, BHVR we have proof!
Yes we do!
I'd love for the others to be more THICC, but David and Dwight arent too bad, especially with some cosmetics....David 🥴
David has a nice front if you get my drift. 😉
Hehe 🤤
(Why am I so thirsty?)
Because you looked at the second hottest survivor.
All butts need to jiggle like back when Clown's stomach jiggle was bugged.
Yes
That's a weird way if saying first
Gaaayyyyy
Jake Park is the hottest.
Darn right!
Jake park is 3rd hottest sry 😬
yessssir
Steve is the third hottest
Nah, it goes
1: David
2: Steve
3: Jake
4: everyone else
1:Jake
2:David
3:Steve
4:Quentin
5:Dwight
Why did I press this again?
Quentin's butt is pretty good though.
They’re all pretty flat.
Because you too want big butts.
*sad demogorgon noises*
The fact that Tapp, David, Ace, and Ash don't have perfect butt's bothers me.
Make it happen BHVR.
Let's keep this thread going.
Finally a topic I can get behind!
Dwight needs to be as thick as Jane next update or riot >:v
I'm alright with ogling Kate's purdy backside 😏😋.
Na just make some of the girls have better butts not nea tho don’t touch her
Oi. Dass a bad boi. *slaps* NO!
Oh so you don’t think Bubba got back?
What they should do is: nerf Jane's butt and buff everyone's
If that doesn't happen I will stop playing lol (lol no)
😏😏
Everyone deserves to be as thicc as Jane : P
Miss me with that gay #########
They need to be THICC. 🍑 ԅ(≖‿≖ԅ) Also it's
1.David
2.Dwight
3.Jeff
4.Trapper
5.Jake
Jake may be 4 if this is only survivors. If not then 5.
David’s butt NEEDS to be thiccer
plz BHVR
"Uh.. GhostFace, you've stalked David for a solid five minutes.."
If they did that, they would buff David and Ace to irresistible levels
I agree with this!
BHVR just doesn't want survivors overperforming.
I got a better hashtag
#MANASSMATTERS
Blame the shirtless ones! They're very... Distracting 😄
S-sure...
Excuse me but Dwight deserves better than fifth place. He’s a good boy.
But not as much of a good boi.
That’s a good thing.
Now this is important. It must be pinned.