Survivors are abusing dedicated servers on ps4
Since dedicated servers a lot of killer interaction have been bugged, especially grabs. I see more and more survivors stay on the gens that was just started in order for killer go for a grab and then let go of the gen just before it happens to force the killer stand there locked in animation unable to do anything, because they know grab is gonna fail. I get at least 1 survivor who does this every game
Comments
Or they're just trying to get the gen done and let go at the last second to avoid a grab. Not sure why you assume everybody is purposefully exploiting.
As I said previously the gen would be nowhere near done and no ds either. Healthy survivor who hasn't been hooked yet has no reason to stay on the gen which is 5-10% complete while killer is walking towards him
True, some could be abusing it, but how do you know they weren't waiting until the last second to avoid a grab? I've done it many times and it's caused a killer to hit the gen instead
Why would you wait for the killer to hit you, when you are healthy and could make distance instead? And second killer is locked in animation there is no hit.
I have noticed gen grab, locker grab, and window grabs stolen from me. Mostly the survivor is injured, but I have missed grabs that I definitely should have gotten on healthy survivors. Dunno about the whole exploiting thing, bc I son't notice this at all when I play with le survivors as a survivor too
I've had those weird interactions too, but I don't attribute it to survivors exploiting. I blame the game.
Why would you expect me to actually read your post?!
Lol my b
Then why are you replying if you didn't read?
I skimmed it and missed that part.
Here is the worst case scenario. And no nobody was abusing this in the video. I t just shows what could happen to your game. Somehow Meg escaped while I had her on my shoulder the entire time
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Nisi8KdUAZ8Because I choose to play this way? And also, I'm not on PS4 so I don't have dedicated servers to cause these issues, or I would avoid doing this since it wouldn't be fair to a killer.
Forever together
If the gene is no where near down then I dont really see why it's such a big issue, yes it's annoying and should be fixed obviously, but in the mean, just have to take long lunge
Not a big issue? So instead of getting the grab and the hook, you get a big F you and the surv runs away unscathed...
At least they off the gene ❤
It's not about knowing the grab will fail, the killer doesn't look like they are near them on their screen.
Should I make a thread saying huntress players are abusing dedicated servers because the hit detection is absolute garbage with the servers? No one is abusing anything.
I think grabbing is just bugged. I doubt these survivors are gods and know the precise millisecond to let go. xD
It's just dedicated servers being dedicated servers.
Survivors aren't exploiting anything
Killers are abusing dedicated servers on PS4, they hit me through pallets when they were 10 meters away after I drop them!!!1! REEEEEE