4 generators in 133 seconds
Map : Crotus Pren Asylum
- Spawn into the map i found a survivor after 40 seconds with whisper and began a chase ( he was working on a gen)
- i hit him and injure him in 20 seconds (1 gen pops)
- i proceed to chase him and lost him after kicking the pallet he downed for a total of 15 seconds (another gen pops)
- i find him 15 seconds later after kicking the gen that was 90% complete from his partner who ran as he passed through his location and down him. i proceed to look for the survivor who was working on the gen to make sure he wasnt in proximity to flashlight save for 20 seconds
- pick him up and take him to nearest hook. as soon as he hits the hook and screams. 2 generators activate
133 seconds. from the time the chase started to the time he was downed and hooked.
4 generators were gone
in 133 seconds. and one singular brown toolbox.
"we rushed hard" was all i was left with .
Tagged:
Trusted

Comments
Didn't you know? The new meta is to try and make the game void of killer mains. Survivors only, Nea will be the only killer.
@DostiL u a troll? Just guessing. Cuz rank 1 within 4-5 games per week is like 4 hours of gameplay. Puppers is quite an experienced player and needed about 12 hours, and that only possible with the new rank reset which happened the first time now. And 45 pips in 20 games is simply not possible
Aaaaand: "experienced players" don't yikes off a gen when they hear heartbeat. They knowthe closest vault / pallet and when to run off to reach it safely, to work on the gen for the max time. It's normally the urban evasion folks that don't do anything throughout the match, who leave a gen when they hear heartbeat
EDIT: btw pipping with Legion is... well. Keep praising yourself. Or play 10 more games until you can upload a clown screenshot like this
You're wrong 2 times. I didnt PIP with legion, I got 4k and I almost everytime get 4k.
Also you're wrong again, that's what they do when they're repairing in pairs; if they're alone repairing the gen then they'll just ######### off before you can even start a chase but not that much distance to make you commit to them.
And BTW if you find playing legion easy, you're wrong again; most ranks 1-2 wont give you killer instincts like the bots you're used to play, they likely spread out or if they're together they will again RUN before you even land a hit on the first surv, making KI useless, cause its such an underwhelming power.
although i didnt say i could get 4k as clown in rank 1, i may try it just to make you qq
I try to make it a point to hook a Survivor before the first Generator goes on. It's usually a good match, for me, if that happens. At that point, that's one more Survivor that's off of a Generator, which also leaves them out in the open and vulnerable.
Of course, maps have a large part to do with it, though. On some, I suck terribly as a Killer... but do wonderfully on as a Survivor. The maps, for the most part, aren't totally balanced... which is unfair.
There are so many different things at play here, it's very difficult to pinpoint where something went wrong in a match for the Killer or Survivors. It can be very frustrating.
You chased the same guy for 2 minutes. This is your own fault for not leaving a chase in which you were clearly not proficient enough to end.
he wasted a lot of time? the first 4 gens were done in like 2 minutes it says.
1 effing minute. it doesnt matter if you jerk off in the corner of the stage doing nothing, its prepostreous that they can finish 4 gens in 2 minutes time
Did he like his own post 3 times?
You're wrong. "I can 4k ranks 12 with one hand playing clown" right there.
And you're wrong becaus esurvivors behave like I said. ALL survivors. I know it. You are jsut wrong.
And you're wrong again because I did not say Legion is easy. I said pipping with Legion is easy.
And when you try to make me "qq" then make a facecam video as well, showing that you play one handed.
BTW you are wrong
Somehow devs think decent survivors are a myth.
Now I have ice ice baby in mine. Now stop, collaborate and listen.
Ya, it clearly says "ranks 12" which arent rank 1; im not wasting my time dealing with -20 iq guy who clearly never played legion
I play colorblind and soundless
But... it's not really by choice so I'm not bragging.
This is the saddest, truest statement. "You did m1 hatchet, instead of hatchet m1, that's why you lost 3 gens" the game turned on a 1s cooldown difference? Sad that this is the balance.
LOL
tell me where I said "rank 1". Looking forward to it. But seriously, trolling is no fun. I tried but not even for one round. Bye dude
That 1s makes a lot of difference. That normally makes the difference if the survivor reaches the next loop or not. A good hatchet secures a down within 3 seconds.
I didn't say this was the reason it happened. I'm saying him doing that is indicative that he still has a lot to learn on huntress, and he probably made a ton of mistakes without noticing, hence why gens went by so quick. I still don't believe they went by in 133 seconds though.
Letting a survivor live is letting them win