What Do You Say When You Log In?
When the campfire rolls up and you see your killer looking over your survivors...
What's the first thing you say and or think?
For me?
...*sigh*...
"Kill... me... PLEASE"
Tagged:
Trusted
When the campfire rolls up and you see your killer looking over your survivors...
What's the first thing you say and or think?
For me?
...*sigh*...
"Kill... me... PLEASE"
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
"uwu Mikey take a bweather"
Sometimes Ash says "Who's **** in the tall grass?" when I log in, if he happens to be one of the survivors that spawned in the menu. Really gets you in the mood.
"Here we go again. Fk I'm stupid as hell."
"What the f is this frame rate"
Probably: "Get out of my face, Daily Rituals!"
I hope I'm not killed right away. I just want to get some quests done and extract.
Basically 🤣
“Please...please get me out of red ranks.”
"Hope the frames are kind today."
Seriously my computer isnt a potato i could play it fine in december what did they do?
Every time I login on to play either Killer or Survivor.
"Same #########, different day."
"You'll all believe in the boogeyman soon"
Hope I can get my rift challenges done this game.