@fcc2014 My advice is don't play the event. You will be ranting and raving on the forums and risk going back inside.
I didnt rant and rave to get the ban. Im actually enjoying the event. I enjoyed howling grounds also. This event is what i wanted the anniversary event to be.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
@fcc2014 My advice is don't play the event. You will be ranting and raving on the forums and risk going back inside.
How is life on the inside. Was it scary as the story's told us. Please tell me that you didn't drop the decisive...
I prefer it though
Anybody know what actually caused the second ban on him?
Do you think you'll be able to live a normal life now that you have a criminal record?
Just wait until we get word from devs that harassment reports can and will result in ban. Only then will DBD be actually worth going back to.
Shots fired, literally haha.
@ShrimpTwiggs said:
I can only try. 😛