What killer should be nerfed next?

I was chatting with my friends and one mentioned they feel Freddy needs a nerf. I stated I thought billy and Freddy both, and possibly doctor now too. Who do you think needs to be nerfed a bit in the near future? Let’s make our voices heard so the nerfs will be more likely to happen.

Comments

  • Yes, definitely nerf doctor. He didn't just get reworked or anything...

  • @Lucama said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1036749#Comment_1036749

    Oh yeah lemme swing for the unhooker.

    The unhooked dude with BT on him bodyblocks

    Well then.

    Then you know he's of mending and you continue to target the unhooker?


    Why do people take me so seriously? I'm somewhat sarcastic on threads like this.

  • Legion for sure needs to be nerfed, at this point for no other reason than tradition.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1037118#Comment_1037118

    Then you know he's of mending and you continue to target the unhooker?

    Why do people take me so seriously? I'm somewhat sarcastic on threads like this.

    Well that sounds like advice people give unironically. Because apparently no one abuses the defensive perks offensively. Any way, it's just kinda bull that it gives both people in that situation 3 health states as a reward for going for an unsafe unhook.

  • @ClickyClicky said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1036452#Comment_1036452

    Yeah because running around a huge map looking for 5 little totems and cleansing all of them to stop the killer from having godlike power is so much easier than.....simply not picking up the guy who got off the hook for 60 seconds just to avoid a 5 second stun lmao

    there are perks and items that can help you with finding them. detectives hunch works wonders.

  • Not really, as much as I hate facing billy I dont think he needs a nerf. The counterplay is there, you've just gotta watch out for him and be more careful than with other killers.

    As for Freddy, I wouldnt consider him overpowered, I'd consider him good. Besides what could you nerf about him without making his entire kit useless? Reduce the amount of snares he has? Pointless because most use them in a chase. Make it so snares have to be triggered before returning to his inventory? You've just made the character useless. Reducing the slowdown effect on survivors? See clown. Increase cooldown on his gen tp? That could possibly work but it's already on a 60 second cooldown sooooo. I just cant see any nerf to Freddy that doesnt make his character useless

  • Bait 😂😂😂

  • Oh definitely Bubba, they need to remove his chainsaw and Sledgehammer and make it so he walks around and feeds survs chilli

  • @Lucama said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1037307#Comment_1037307

    Well that sounds like advice people give unironically. Because apparently no one abuses the defensive perks offensively. Any way, it's just kinda bull that it gives both people in that situation 3 health states as a reward for going for an unsafe unhook.

    I always take them as the exception. And as far as I know, they are able to be punished.

  • Legion.

    He can literally see me through the walls and vault pallets. It’s unfair and should be nerfed.

  • I think we all know it's going to be Billy or Ghostface. That's where the whining has been concentrated lately.

  • @LordGlint said:

    Legion for sure needs to be nerfed, at this point for no other reason than tradition.

    You forgot about 🐷...

  • Freddy. BBQ/Pop on someone who can teleport straight to objectives is unfair. Freddy should be able to teleport to his desks, not straight to gens. And then he can teleport the entire game.

  • I'd nerf them all as they are annoying to survivors. Replace killer weapons with bloodpoints dispensers.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    I was chatting with my friends and one mentioned they feel Freddy needs a nerf. I stated I thought billy and Freddy both, and possibly doctor now too. Who do you think needs to be nerfed a bit in the near future? Let’s make our voices heard so the nerfs will be more likely to happen.

    Doctor or Freddy. I love Freddy and I don't think he needs nerfed, they just need to change the clock mechanic. Every clock I need is always all the way across the map. There should be more than 1 clock and they shouldnt be all the way across the map every time.

    Doctor needs a longer cool down between shocks. It's bad enough madness inhibits vaults and such.

    I don't like playing hillbilly, but he doesn't need touched at all.

  • I dunno if any need it really, I've played against and beaten all killers on current state multiple times, and lost to them plenty as well. I mean I don't think any are op to the point of quitting a game if they were there. I'll say new doctor is really strong but since his change I've escaped once or twice from him, so I can't complain I guess.

  • im getting tired of what killer should be nerfed next killers get one buff and the survivors already are saying he needs a nerf I’m tired of not being able to enjoy a new killer for more than 5 days without posts like these


    plenty of survivor perks need a nerf but everyone is still focused on killer and so many I mean sooo many killers are unplayable right now just because of how weak they are like why don’t they just get rid of killers and just let the survivors escape at this point they’re never happy

  • How about y'all quit the game, because most survivor perks aren't fun to go against aswell :)

    How about no more windows for survivors? Sounds fair? Or take away palettes?


    You keep taking away killers core powers so why not take away survivors core defenses? Survivors except their perks are all the same and therefore don't require much skill to master. You play one you can play them all.

    Killers all have their own powers and disadventages. Maybe survivors should have some too?

    And gtfo with calling me Killer main. I play both sides and see how entitled survivors are and how survivor sided this game is.

  • @xCarrie said:

    Why are people saying Billy? He’s like the most balanced. 😐

    Not even remotely true.

  • Actually, yes. It's actually 100% true.

    Even the devs have said Billy is their ideal balanced killer. The majority of the community agrees Billy's base kit is perfectly balanced.

    So the only thing "not remotely true" is what you're saying. If you think he's OP, you're just a bad survivor.

  • WHy are you double posting at me?

    Also. Nope not true.

1 2 ›