Facecamping Bubba is NOT BANNABLE

Yes, I'm protesting the ruin change.

Yes, I'm going to facecamp you.

But no, it's not holding the game hostage and no I'm not going to get banned.

Do gens and get out. Stop feeding me kills LOL.

Comments

  • @a_good_player said:

    You won't get banned, but you will get in my black list, and hope not to find me as killer when you play survivor :D

    Oh, I change my name and clear my name history + private profile when I do this. So you'll never know my main account name. :)

  • @RuinNerfCamper said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1038177#Comment_1038177

    Oh, I change my name and clear my name history + private profile when I do this. So you'll never know my main account name. :)

    I just need to block all the communications on your profile. You can change your account all you can, but you will stay on my blocked list, so i can know when i play vs you. And the fact you don't know this shows that you are a noob. Also, before facecamping you have to catch me :)

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1035861#Comment_1035861

    Sure it is. They change all sorts of things cause survivors rage and dc.

    They will change bubba if survivors keep dcing against. him you really didnt think this through did you?

  • @RuinNerfCamper said:

    Yes, I'm protesting the ruin change.

    Yes, I'm going to facecamp you.

    But no, it's not holding the game hostage and no I'm not going to get banned.

    Do gens and get out. Stop feeding me kills LOL.

    Yeah, I started using Bubba and facecamp too. To hell with these fairplay games, in which you have a generator or two generators in 30-40 seconds right at the beginning of the match.

    Why should I get constant negativity from the game? No thanks. I'd rather stand near the hook for a couple of minutes with a chainsaw, but keep my nerves.

    Not only did the developers kill the Ruin, but they still did not offer any alternative in return. No compromise. I expected at least to return the old values for the stage on the hook (before it was 45 seconds to stage 1, now 60).

    By the way, who uses toolboxes (to repair a generator) after a nerf ruin - animals.

    Sorry.

  • @Respectfulnancymain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1035872#Comment_1035872

    They will change bubba if survivors keep dcing against. him you really didnt think this through did you?

    They can go around in circles nerfing every killer if they want. The pool of people playing killer will keep shrinking.

  • @ApeOfMazor said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1042248#Comment_1042248

    They can go around in circles nerfing every killer if they want. The pool of people playing killer will keep shrinking.

    I personally play both sides so idc but you killers need to realize that survivors get nerfs too we recently got bl and insta heals nerfed

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Ruining other people's game experience by playing in a toxic manner is not an effective nor productive way to protest a change you dislike.

    While, no, it isn't bannable, it detracts from the fun of the game for survivor's who were not the ones who made the Hex: Ruin changes.

    If you want an aspect of the game changed, you should post a reasoned thread in the relevant section of the forums rather than facecamp people who've done absolutely nothing.

    And... The killer has to care about survivors' well being, because?

  • @a_good_player said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1040361#Comment_1040361

    I just need to block all the communications on your profile. You can change your account all you can, but you will stay on my blocked list, so i can know when i play vs you. And the fact you don't know this shows that you are a noob. Also, before facecamping you have to catch me :)

    That's not how the block list works lol.

  • Do what must be done Lord Vader. Do not hesitate. Show no mercy.

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    Ruining other people's game experience by playing in a toxic manner is not an effective nor productive way to protest a change you dislike.

    While, no, it isn't bannable, it detracts from the fun of the game for survivor's who were not the ones who made the Hex: Ruin changes.

    If you want an aspect of the game changed, you should post a reasoned thread in the relevant section of the forums rather than facecamp people who've done absolutely nothing.

    For the devs to ignore sure

  • dea05a64fa8d3114ad0964e401430033.jpg

    You made Michael smile!

  • still going to report lmfao

  • @OnryosTapeRentals said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1035872#Comment_1035872

    This logic is massively flawed considering the fact that killer players are also guilty of raging and disconnecting.

    It's not the fault of every survivor player that Hex: Ruin got changed. The decision to change Ruin will have been based upon constructive player feedback and the developer's statistics. I'm fairly confident in saying that the developer's do not make major balance changes based upon a minor number of "rage" threads.

    Their logic was still flawed they basically looked at how often was used and decided that it being popular meant it was op and that it was punishing to newer survivors, even though ask anyone who uses ruin, its the only thing that makes most killers playable not op, and on the killers that dont need it people wont use it since from personal experience the perk is annoying as hell to use, most totems spots are god awful and the perk gets very consistently cleansed within the first 3 minutes maybe enough time to end 1 chase, maybe 2 if your playing a top tier killer or against a sand bag of a survivor. The change is doubly insulting since new ruin contradicts itself, being a perk meant for middle to late game while being a hex perk which usually die in the early game. The timing of the change was also rather poor, gen speed has been a pretty divisive topic in the community for awhile now and them making this change has given most people the impression that the devs have picked a side on that debate only exacerbating many's frustration, this also coming off the heels of almost nothing but killer nerfs for the last couple patches really didnt help either.

  • Not gonna lie, OP is right

1 2 ›