double standards

why is it than if i run noed, survs roast me for it... even if i 4k them well before all the gens are done...

but i mention their ds, unbreakable, prove thyself, and dead hard, its not valid.

complaining about a perk i didnt get to use cause i pooped on you, vs your arsenal of second chance bullshiit... and im the one that doesnt deserve to be in red ranks. IM the one thats bad. IM the one who uses crutch perks.

okay, chief.

if you are this type of survivor. stop it. get some help.

Comments

  • I can't believe survivors are still complaining about NOED in 2020. Expect it on all killers and you won't have a problem. I do, even I don't trust Billies now so Detective's Hunch is part of my kit. On the flip side survivors have a right to equip what they want to.

  • That's so amusing that you get butt hurt for making the same assumption i made about you that you made about me first. Kinda hypocritical over there....lmfao

  • Screenshot_20200129-172156.png

    Remember this gem you posted? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

  • @toxic_clown said:

    why is it than if i run noed, survs roast me for it... even if i 4k them well before all the gens are done...

    but i mention their ds, unbreakable, prove thyself, and dead hard, its not valid.

    complaining about a perk i didnt get to use cause i pooped on you, vs your arsenal of second chance bullshiit... and im the one that doesnt deserve to be in red ranks. IM the one thats bad. IM the one who uses crutch perks.

    okay, chief.

    if you are this type of survivor. stop it. get some help.

    Why do you care what your food thinks?

  • I disagree, cant be walking around the map half the game wasted a lot of time. Personally I find lithe to be the best exhaustion perk since bl was fixed.

  • @kid187em said:

    https://us.v-cdn.net/6030815/uploads/644/G1HU8XVRXWKE.png

    Remember this gem you posted? πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

    Yeah. I do.

    I said it because most people who say "I main survivor/ killer in red ranks" lie to try and get their point across.

    Rank = Skill btw.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Dead Hard is just so universal and doesn't care about maps, unlike Balanced or Lithe and is activated when the survivor chooses unlike Sprint Burst.

    Decisive Strike is used to stop tunnelling (or it is by me anyway) because spme killers dont care that survivors are people too.

    Unbreakable is for slugging because they've been slugged for running DS.

    Prove Thyself doesn't do much at all.

    Most of the Survivor meta perks are just universally applicable.

    NoED is just infuriating because there is zero warning. The only other Exposure effect that isn't given to you instantly is Devour Hope. THAT is the main problem that I have.

    "Some killers forget that survivors are humans" fr though? Idk man, what is my objective as a killer? Getting kills. So? Fun factor, nah, i am not gonna play so the survivor has fun, I'm gonna play so i have some fun until the 3rd minute in the game when the gens are done anyway

  • @raulblideran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032784#Comment_1032784

    "Some killers forget that survivors are humans" fr though? Idk man, what is my objective as a killer? Getting kills. So? Fun factor, nah, i am not gonna play so the survivor has fun, I'm gonna play so i have some fun until the 3rd minute in the game when the gens are done anyway

    You can still get kills with both sides having a good time.

    Maybe I find games more rewarding when I spread out the damage and have a massive snowballing effect.

    Perhaps it's more fun to extend the game and toy with survivors, rather than rush them out of the game.


    Or maybe I'm a sadistic creature who enjoys not blitzing out several matches in a row and likes to take my time tormenting survivors in a HORROR game.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048416#Comment_1048416

    You can still get kills with both sides having a good time.

    Maybe I find games more rewarding when I spread out the damage and have a massive snowballing effect.

    Perhaps it's more fun to extend the game and toy with survivors, rather than rush them out of the game.

    Or maybe I'm a sadistic creature who enjoys not blitzing out several matches in a row and likes to take my time tormenting survivors in a HORROR game.

    I admit, i love doing that, but when i cant play that way I'm going to camp and tunnel

  • @raulblideran said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1048478#Comment_1048478

    I admit, i love doing that, but when i cant play that way I'm going to camp and tunnel

    I just take a break from killer then. Besides, with Archives there's seemingly always something to work for.

  • @joker7997 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1033266#Comment_1033266

    I disagree, cant be walking around the map half the game wasted a lot of time. Personally I find lithe to be the best exhaustion perk since bl was fixed.

    Lithe is pretty good but it only works well on certain tiles.

  • @ppo8820 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/124055/double-standards

    Why do people compare a 3 second speed boost followed by a minute of exhaustion to things like noed? Which literally hands Killer the game? Get a clue. 3 second speed burst vs . Speed boost and one hit down for all survivors. Hmmm

    Also I’m sick of people whining about ds. As killer I literally never run into issues. Why? I don’t tunnel people off hook ,duh.

    Noed is powerful because it can be taken out at any point in the match where adrenaline is always going to happen even if the survivor is exhausted adrenaline goes through that and in this game a short speed boost can mean alot

  • @oh_0k said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1033255#Comment_1033255

    Noed is powerful because it can be taken out at any point in the match where adrenaline is always going to happen even if the survivor is exhausted adrenaline goes through that and in this game a short speed boost can mean alot

    Noed not activating at times is parallel to when Adrenaline doesn't activate because you're already dead. If the survivors were able to afford 70 extra seconds to cleanse totems a second chance wouldn't be too justifiable.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    Dead Hard is just so universal and doesn't care about maps, unlike Balanced or Lithe and is activated when the survivor chooses unlike Sprint Burst.

    Decisive Strike is used to stop tunnelling (or it is by me anyway) because spme killers dont care that survivors are people too.

    Unbreakable is for slugging because they've been slugged for running DS.

    Prove Thyself doesn't do much at all.

    Most of the Survivor meta perks are just universally applicable.

    NoED is just infuriating because there is zero warning. The only other Exposure effect that isn't given to you instantly is Devour Hope. THAT is the main problem that I have.

    Yes because DS, dead hard, and unbreakable are so easy to notice before you get ######### by one of them, as a killer you get so much notice that a guy you hooked 50 seconds ago after downing and hooking his friend then down him cause he ######### up and now your punished for playing to well and hooking people too quickly. People use DS as 60 seconds of mistake free play then if they're obviously trying to bate out a ds so you slug him you're then punished for calling his bluff by unbreakable, way too much notice on those 2.

  • @pizzamess said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032784#Comment_1032784

    Yes because DS, dead hard, and unbreakable are so easy to notice before you get ######### by one of them, as a killer you get so much notice that a guy you hooked 50 seconds ago after downing and hooking his friend then down him cause he ######### up and now your punished for playing to well and hooking people too quickly. People use DS as 60 seconds of mistake free play then if they're obviously trying to bate out a ds so you slug him you're then punished for calling his bluff by unbreakable, way too much notice on those 2.

    Bait. And not everyone abuses the system.


    I swear, I'm the only one on the forums who uses the things in game for their intended use.

  • @PigMainClaudette said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1049060#Comment_1049060

    Bait. And not everyone abuses the system.

    I swear, I'm the only one on the forums who uses the things in game for their intended use.

    Well that's problem is that all those perks I mentioned are constantly abused, take BT for example cant tell you how many times I've hooked someone only for a surv to try and unhook in my face hook tech me then the unhooked guy body blocks to abuse his 15 seconds of immortality to let his friend go then use his speed boost to get to a loop. Really fun stuff.

1 2 β€Ί