Message to all randoms
If you are not in a chase. Work on a generator. If the killer is pressuring hook. Work on a generator. If your teamate goes into the dying state. You better be on a Generator for him to see his chase meant something. This has been your PSA on how to work on generators
Comments
Can't tell you how many times and get downed on a chase and everyone is crouching somewhere not doing a thing. Hell, even destroy a totem. Better than nothing
Rank 15 urban evasion self care Claudette *AHEM*
Yep. Nothing worse than getting hooked after a chase, only to see your teammates just wondering around aimlessly, or hiding somewhere. Do something. Work on gens or rescue me, if possible. If I am being camped on the hook, do gens. I can at least get some satisfaction of wasting the killers time even more while more gens get done.
Message to all swfs
When I'm being chased work on a generator. When i’m at a loop work on a generator. When it looks like i’m about to go down don’t get in front of me and you better be on a generator. This has been your PSA on how to work on generators when a teammate is being chased and doesn’t need help.
It has nothing to do with being a "random" and everything to do with skill and experience in the game.
I leave lobbies if there is more than one Claudette. Sometimes I won't play with even one. They really are that bad.
I can't run bond anymore. It pains me to see people urban evading around when the obsession is clearly being chased, indicated by the shaking brackets around their name.
Yeah it's painful. I'm not kidding, since rank reset I've died on my first hook in almost every game. I can't understand it. I have games where there are people who not only haven't been hooked, but they haven't been touched the entire game and they won't even try to save me. I forgot how selfish and stupid people are in this game. I just switched to Claudette and I'm not helping a single person anymore. I've had it. But it's only been 10 our of my last 13 games that I've died on my first hook.
I usually run deliverance, because I hate dying on my first hook. I run DS + BT + Deliverance + Unbreakable if I want to help my team. I run Iron will + Calm Spirit + Fixated + Sprint burst or Spine chill and a key if I feel like playing entirely for myself.
What if it is a baby Dweet whose sole reason of joining a match is to put on a twerk show for you and the killer? He knows hes thicc and he likes to showcase it.
I’m rank 1 and these red rank survivors still urban evading around with self care 😭😂😭
What if I need to thoroughly inspect a bush in the corner of the map?
Never made it to one, but I've been as high as rank 3 and yeah I'm always shocked by how many people run self-care. But I don't die on my first hook without anyone trying to save me nearly as much as in green ranks. Holy crap, people are bad.