Killers can you stop!!!!

We all know survivors DC for absolutely everything. But why are the killers being bitches now too? 8 games this morning and 5 killer DC. If you're getting your ######### pushed in does it make you feel better to DC when the last gen pops? Does that mean you won?

Comments

  • @mylesmylo said:

    You know sometimes when I have a bad match and doors get powered, I go down to basement and just pretend to go afk, because survivors can be cocky little bumholes lol you know at least 1 or 2 will come and run around you when your not moving, but yes I'll go basement and stand near chest, wont directly look at it but leave myself enough space to grab them from chest when they dare to try open it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i always hook them, but I will let them get unhooked and leave. I just do it to make myself feel better about a bad match, as it always makes me chuckle when they think I'm not by my control and I'm not going to dc because what's the point of losing my blood points, ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I want my bloodpoints

    If you want a real good chuckle, try this:

    Run GF, immediately go to the basement while in shroud and crouch. Hide on the opposite corner of the chest and wait. It might take a minute (maybe even a match or two) but eventually someone wanting a free item or to just get a few extra BPS will come down to open that thing. Stalk them,Expose them, down them and hook them. Guaranteed to cause them to ######### their pants. After that you can leave them so they can be unhooked or what I like to do, is a "rain dance" where I twirl, teabagging in a circle around the basement hook. I still let them go but I just like making a scene. I started doing this when I derank and it hasn't got old yet. I get all kinds of mixed mail about it too.

  • @mylesmylo said:

    You know sometimes when I have a bad match and doors get powered, I go down to basement and just pretend to go afk, because survivors can be cocky little bumholes lol you know at least 1 or 2 will come and run around you when your not moving, but yes I'll go basement and stand near chest, wont directly look at it but leave myself enough space to grab them from chest when they dare to try open it ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚ i always hook them, but I will let them get unhooked and leave. I just do it to make myself feel better about a bad match, as it always makes me chuckle when they think I'm not by my control and I'm not going to dc because what's the point of losing my blood points, ๐Ÿ˜๐Ÿ˜ I want my bloodpoints

    This strategy is even more fun if you have Noed active.

  • @AvisDeene said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1031705#Comment_1031705

    This strategy is even more fun if you have Noed active.

    Ahh yes true, but I dont really like to use noed unless I'm doing a tier 1 myers match lol

  • no.... it means they quicker can go for the next game where they maybe do a bit better?

    Why...do you even care?

  • @ProfessorDunwich said:

    Seems Killers don't want to be tbagged, flashlighted, and other forms of taunts at the Exit Gate. Just a thought.

    Just look down while you chase them out. Deny's the flash and you don't have to see them testing the crouch button.

    Pro-tip - they can see you're looking down and can't see them - so you've denied them the satisfaction of you seeing the T-bag.

  • @Psypho_Diaz said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1031705#Comment_1031705

    If you want a real good chuckle, try this:

    Run GF, immediately go to the basement while in shroud and crouch. Hide on the opposite corner of the chest and wait. It might take a minute (maybe even a match or two) but eventually someone wanting a free item or to just get a few extra BPS will come down to open that thing. Stalk them,Expose them, down them and hook them. Guaranteed to cause them to ######### their pants. After that you can leave them so they can be unhooked or what I like to do, is a "rain dance" where I twirl, teabagging in a circle around the basement hook. I still let them go but I just like making a scene. I started doing this when I derank and it hasn't got old yet. I get all kinds of mixed mail about it too.

    Ah well I wasnt really thinking about doing it for start of the match, just for end game if I have sucked hard lol but that does sound like fun, sometimes you just gotta create your own fun.

  • @FrenziedRoach said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1030673#Comment_1030673

    Just look down while you chase them out. Deny's the flash and you don't have to see them testing the crouch button.

    Pro-tip - they can see you're looking down and can't see them - so you've denied them the satisfaction of you seeing the T-bag.

    That somehow sounds worse...

    The way I avoid it is by drastically decreasing the frequency I play killer.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    no.... it means they quicker can go for the next game where they maybe do a bit better?

    Why...do you even care?

    Pretty silly question.

  • is it? pls explain.

    Because as far as I can see, you did some chases, you did 5 gens, all that is left now is opening the doors and leaving, so yeah you are missing those points but got the rest, now you can move on quickly to the next match.

    So, again, why do you, or anyone, care?

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032237#Comment_1032237

    is it? pls explain.

    Because as far as I can see, you did some chases, you did 5 gens, all that is left now is opening the doors and leaving, so yeah you are missing those points but got the rest, now you can move on quickly to the next match.

    So, again, why do you, or anyone, care?

    Because on PS4 they are not leaving through in game. They are closing the app. So you wait in a lobby for between 5 and 10 minutes. Play a game for 5 minutes then get dick to show for it. Why would I not care?

  • @goat10em said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032251#Comment_1032251

    Because on PS4 they are not leaving through in game. They are closing the app. So you wait in a lobby for between 5 and 10 minutes. Play a game for 5 minutes then get dick to show for it. Why would I not care?

    sooo are you saying that if they dc on the ps4 version, you dont get any points as survivor"?

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032265#Comment_1032265

    sooo are you saying that if they dc on the ps4 version, you dont get any points as survivor"?

    If you can't understand what I just typed what is the point of saying it again?

  • Survivors dc on hidden offerings, first downs, or even just perks; so deal with it survivormain

  • @TragicSolitude said:

    I had a couple games where killers DC'd recently.

    In one, it was an Oni on Lery's who, with only one or two gens left, hadn't even hit a single survivor. I noticed during chases that he wasn't able to track via scratch marks very well, so he must've been very new and he was going against survivors who had more than an hour's experience.

    The other was a Spirit on Ormond who maybe got a hit on one survivor, but overall she did poorly in chases, and in the middle of a chase with me she ran into a wall and just kept running for a few seconds before the game suddenly ended. Maybe it was a connection thing, but she probably quit on purpose.

    I couldn't blame either of them for quitting. I'm sure they were having no fun whatsoever, were very frustrated, and had probably earned next to nothing for BP. Sometimes after matches like that, I wonder if those players will ever try killer again.

    Possibly not, but hey more survivor players that's all anyone cares about right

  • @goat10em said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032266#Comment_1032266

    If you can't understand what I just typed what is the point of saying it again?

    ermm no point... you are trying to convey information, Im letting you know how I interpret it, if I interpretted it wrong then its up to you to convey the information again but using different wording.

    Thats what explaining is.

    But to not waste too much time on this, I assume by the reaction that it actually isnt the case that you lose all points gained from the match as a survivor if the killer chooses to DC, in which case Ill refere to my previous statement:

    "you did some chases, you did 5 gens, all that is left now is opening the doors and leaving, so yeah you are missing those points but got the rest, now you can move on quickly to the next match.

    So, again, why do you, or anyone, care?"

  • @Eye66 said:

    Survivors dc on hidden offerings, first downs, or even just perks; so deal with it survivormain

    ๐Ÿคฃ๐Ÿคฃ

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032276#Comment_1032276

    ermm no point... you are trying to convey information, Im letting you know how I interpret it, if I interpretted it wrong then its up to you to convey the information again but using different wording.

    Thats what explaining is.

    But to not waste too much time on this, I assume by the reaction that it actually isnt the case that you lose all points gained from the match as a survivor if the killer chooses to DC, in which case Ill refere to my previous statement:

    "you did some chases, you did 5 gens, all that is left now is opening the doors and leaving, so yeah you are missing those points but got the rest, now you can move on quickly to the next match.

    So, again, why do you, or anyone, care?"

    I explained it extremely simply. I honestly have no idea how I can possibly dumb it down for you anymore. But I will try.

    Platform: PS4

    DC option A: pause game. Choose leave. Confirm. Survivors still get points.

    DC option B: press ps button. Select dbd app, press options button, close software. Survivors get no points.

    So why would I not care?

  • @goat10em said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032294#Comment_1032294

    I explained it extremely simply. I honestly have no idea how I can possibly dumb it down for you anymore. But I will try.

    Platform: PS4

    DC option A: pause game. Choose leave. Confirm. Survivors still get points.

    DC option B: press ps button. Select dbd app, press options button, close software. Survivors get no points.

    So why would I not care?

    Ermm is that not exactly what I confirmed with my interpretation?

    "sooo are you saying that if they dc on the ps4 version, you dont get any points as survivor?"

    Thats literally what you were trying to say and instead of a simple "yes that is what im saying" you make us waste time acting as if I misunderstood?

    Kinda weird choice/behavior imo.

    But to be on more on topic, Ok, yes in that case that is messed up, the PC version does not work like that, you get points regardless as survivor. so really, PS4 version needs to be fixed in that regard, that should be asked for rather then asking Killers to stop DCing.

  • @ZoneDymo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032310#Comment_1032310

    Ermm is that not exactly what I confirmed with my interpretation?

    "sooo are you saying that if they dc on the ps4 version, you dont get any points as survivor?"

    Thats literally what you were trying to say and instead of a simple "yes that is what im saying" you make us waste time acting as if I misunderstood?

    Kinda weird choice/behavior imo.

    But to be on more on topic, Ok, yes in that case that is messed up, the PC version does not work like that, you get points regardless as survivor. so really, PS4 version needs to be fixed in that regard, that should be asked for rather then asking Killers to stop DCing.

    Evidently I misunderstood what you were saying. I should have asked you to dumb it down for me ๐Ÿ˜‚. My apologies

  • @goat10em said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032294#Comment_1032294

    I explained it extremely simply. I honestly have no idea how I can possibly dumb it down for you anymore. But I will try.

    Platform: PS4

    DC option A: pause game. Choose leave. Confirm. Survivors still get points.

    DC option B: press ps button. Select dbd app, press options button, close software. Survivors get no points.

    So why would I not care?

    I didn't know option B denied points or existed, nice

  • @Eye66 said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1032310#Comment_1032310

    I didn't know option B denied points or existed, nice

    Supposedly it's not supposed to exist. So I guess it's bugged?

  • This game has so much weird nonsense that they didn't consider while programming I wouldn't be surprised. I'd rateher throw the game faster and get rift xp than dc though

  • @themirrortwin said:

    Honestly, after Killer perspectives were ignored and the survivor side was buffed with no change to gen speed or giving killers anything, I can see why.

    I have started playing a lot of survivor after 3.5 and I go against the same killers with the same load outs. It makes me switch back over to killer which just feels very "frustrating" (in the words of the Devs). Honestly, I wonder where the game is going.

    And this week is especially bad. Lery's 80% of the time. You won't win a beauty contest by putting lipstick on a pig. That map was terrible. After the rework, which improved it, it has been upgraded to very, very bad.


    You can put sugar on poop, it will be a slightly sweeter poop.


    Lerys should have honestly just been deleted.

  • @mylesmylo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1031849#Comment_1031849

    Ah well I wasnt really thinking about doing it for start of the match, just for end game if I have sucked hard lol but that does sound like fun, sometimes you just gotta create your own fun.

    Well I use to run wraith and just hide in the basement when I deranked. Get up and do something else. But when I have nothing to do, just sitting there was boring. But I noticed 9/10 times people visit the basement for that guaranteed chest. The wraith decloaking was usually too slow to grab so I switched to GF since he has the ability to expose survivors. I either get a yank or a one hit. Plus the crouch just adds icing to the cake.

    I even respond to some messages with stay out of the basement when I'm fappin it.

1 2 โ€บ