Which are your "damn it..." moments when you start a game as survivor?
- When I brought a "healer" build and I get to face the Plague...
- When I decided not to bring in Spinechill and it's a Stalker...
- When I decided not to bring in BT or DS and it's a Bubba...
- When I brought in BL and it's a map with no falls...
- When I forgot to change a specific perk I had to use last match for a challenge...
- When I hear my SWF mate say "It's Myers"... He's my Nemesis...
- When the game starts and it's Ormond (I hate that map as both roles, I just don't like it)
- When we brought in a map offering and the killer's one wins
Comments
Out of fear. I get jump scared easily. Hell it still gets me when a survivor slams a pallet on me when i didn't know they were there waiting around the corner lol.
Yeah, stealth killers are evil in that barn.
My point was, why would you take the time to type out something so pointless?
When it's Plague or Legion.
Getting farmed of the hook in front of the killer.
Being abused as bait and then die on the hook by a 3 men SWF.
Doing all the gens then dying on my first hook while the other survivor is camping the hatch. I can see you. You know?
Not make it out alive because the teams are doing stupid challenges instead helping or doing gens.
Having not a single option to just play the game because of the Rift I don't like.
Other survivors never played a killer and so don't know nothing about their powers and add-ons then crying hax in the chat or DC.
Survivors DC on the first down, especially those who run into the basement and get grapped of the chest.
Number 1.. anything healing related and it’s the Plague. There’s Murphy’s Law but then there is “I swear to god they purposely matched me against a killer that counters everything I brought” lol
My biggest 'damn it' is when I spawn in, and within the first three steps I take, Spine Chill lights up
Also, when I have a daily ritual to heal others and then it turns out to be a Plague match
Finally, if several of us bring Inner Strength and the totems are gone
Haha same
Hag with mint rag, one a guy got on my totem and I had rusty shackles and mint rag as add-one and I teleported and grabbed him, I made him scream and spill his drink on his desk
When I look down at the HUD and realize one or more of the survivors are running No Mither.
I spawn and 2 seconds later I hear the killer music
When I spawn next to an hex totem, the killer comes:
"Damn it... almost had it"
When I spawn next to an hex totem, the killer comes but i still have time to finish it and only take a hit for it:
"Damn it... it was Haunted Grounds"
When I take an OP medkit and the killer is the plague.
Or the most comon one this days: "Damn it... that guy just DC on first down after 20s."
I mean if it was say a huntress with iri hatchets, I 100% would not blame them if they DC.
When i bring a vault build and i get lery's or gideon.
When I find out the killer is Hag by stepping on one of her traps, because that spooks me real good 😄
More than with GF?
At least GF doesn't pop out of the ground to go WAAAHG or whatever when he jumps you out of nowhere!
When I get Disturbed Ward or Rotten Fields.