Were they miserable, or happy RUIN got gutted? Because they are kind of related in this case.
No they're not. You can dislike a perk without deserving others playing to make you miserable. I personally disagreed with the Ruin change . But the devs don't listen to me.
Changes go through as if Killers opinions and fun do not matter at all.
Killers blame.... Survivors and vow to make them regret it.
Killers change up their game playing style to return FUN to their games.
Because maybe if Survivors have a crappy enough time of it, they will add their voices to the crowd of outrage over the changes. And BHVR will listen for a change.
But most likely all this will do is end up with more Killer nerfs so that heir coping mechanism is no longer allowed/viable.
You can be happy that this type of Killer has already decided to quit playing Killer, they are just getting out their frustration until they eventually go Survivor main or leave the game and find a title that they actually enjoy playing.
I’ve put in over 2.3k hrs I’m not leaving and I’m not going to stop 😂 yes I’m salty about the ruin changes but I also enjoy bubbas basement build
I’ve put in over 2.3k hrs I’m not leaving and I’m not going to stop 😂 yes I’m salty about the ruin changes but I also enjoy bubbas basement build
I don't have Bubba and I don't like Billy, do you have a basement build I could try with Trapper? I may get Bubba only because I just learned he can wear Claudettes face.
I don't have Bubba and I don't like Billy, do you have a basement build I could try with Trapper? I may get Bubba only because I just learned he can wear Claudettes face.
Trapper is pretty good if you get them in the basement but bubbas the best lol I use insidious,corrupt,bbq,whisperers also to get her face you need to kill her 25 times I believe on hook to get it I’d strongly suggest getting him
Trapper is pretty good if you get them in the basement but bubbas the best lol I use insidious,corrupt,bbq,whisperers also to get her face you need to kill her 25 times I believe on hook to get it I’d strongly suggest getting him
Thanks! I’ll try it out with insidious trapper. Survivors like to loot the chest in the basement, I’ll be ready for them!
Thanks! I’ll try it out with insidious trapper. Survivors like to loot the chest in the basement, I’ll be ready for them!
One of the funniest matches I was ever in was a Trapper meme'ing. He camped the basement chest, and as long as you made no moves toward it, he stayed there. Otherwise he was coming for your soul because "No one was allowed to touch HIS chest."
The other 3 people in the match, Megs in an SWF, of course got rekt with them all eventually DC'ing. I just farmed a bunch of stuff, finished 4 gens (they had finished one before going into the basement), did some totems and headed out the gate. Had a good laugh about it with the Trapper in post-game. I thought it was funny AF.
I don't have Bubba and I don't like Billy, do you have a basement build I could try with Trapper? I may get Bubba only because I just learned he can wear Claudettes face.
Agitation , iron grasp, mad grit, (Unrelenting/ monstrous shrine)
Red coil, darken traps.
Autohaven map and hope its inside the barn with only one way down to the basement
It’s also a legitimate strategy btw they fell into the web i built they coulda just done gens but they wanted that save
Can people stop saying "Sitting in front of the hook is a legit strat." The only reason your getting anything from it is because the survivors are bafoons.
Changes go through as if Killers opinions and fun do not matter at all.
Killers blame.... Survivors and vow to make them regret it.
Killers change up their game playing style to return FUN to their games.
Because maybe if Survivors have a crappy enough time of it, they will add their voices to the crowd of outrage over the changes. And BHVR will listen for a change.
But most likely all this will do is end up with more Killer nerfs so that heir coping mechanism is no longer allowed/viable.
You can be happy that this type of Killer has already decided to quit playing Killer, they are just getting out their frustration until they eventually go Survivor main or leave the game and find a title that they actually enjoy playing.
Devs have stated that they published the ruin change to see how they are gonna change gens, they're planning to change the COUNTERABLE hook tech in a little bit too, they're looking on to changing toolboxes and totems to for the killers benefit.
Can people stop saying "Sitting in front of the hook is a legit strat." The only reason your getting anything from it is because the survivors are bafoons.
It is a legit strat lol I get 4ks like 80 % of the time with it...ah there’s nothing more satisfying then having a bbq basement party with bubba
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Did you burn a coldwind farm offering? It's hard to tell.
Unrelated, i sang the title in the style of Taylor Swift's song 😂
Yes I did haha i wanted them to feel safe and then snatch it away from them as I take them to bubbas basement of pain..
I just sang it in a scooby do kinda song way haha
Did you have fun?
Yes I did lol I always enjoy playing bubbas basement
lol yeah sometimes its good for a laugh. I think its ages last time I did basement on bubba. Is that the p3 face?
Yup lol I’m p3ing all the famous licensed killers I did Freddy,ghostface,Michael recently bubba then pig is on p2 but close to p3
uh nice. way to go. I like the p3 outfits, especially michaels'.
But honestly dont play bubba with p3 face. Use the claudette face xD
Cool. You did everything you could to make people have a miserable.
That was a fun game lol no worries just me and the basement
Was the alive guy using kindred? Because it's no wonder he survived if that's the case...XD
I'll never understand the kind of sociopath that enjoys it when others are miserable.
That was my first thought lol
I prefer the P3 face
Wow dude calm down there haha it’s just a game besides survivors do it all the time so I really don’t care
And they're not any less the scumbags. Anybody who gets their enjoyment from upsetting others is an #########.
It’s also a legitimate strategy btw they fell into the web i built they coulda just done gens but they wanted that save
No they're not. You can dislike a perk without deserving others playing to make you miserable. I personally disagreed with the Ruin change . But the devs don't listen to me.
I prefer the song Lover, but carry on, I guess.
I don't get it did someone make you play the game?
I'll never understand the type of people that try to psychoanalyze people based on how they play a video game.
I’ve put in over 2.3k hrs I’m not leaving and I’m not going to stop 😂 yes I’m salty about the ruin changes but I also enjoy bubbas basement build
keep it up, your fun is not worth the stress that comes as playing Killer at red ranks.
It’s a joke title lol
Imagine judging people irl based on how they play a video game, pretty strange.
I'm not questioning the strategy. Your reason for using it is what's appalling.
I don't have Bubba and I don't like Billy, do you have a basement build I could try with Trapper? I may get Bubba only because I just learned he can wear Claudettes face.
Trapper is pretty good if you get them in the basement but bubbas the best lol I use insidious,corrupt,bbq,whisperers also to get her face you need to kill her 25 times I believe on hook to get it I’d strongly suggest getting him
You seem a lil uptight lol it’s a good thing idc about what you think
Thanks! I’ll try it out with insidious trapper. Survivors like to loot the chest in the basement, I’ll be ready for them!
If i get down close to basement by Bubba then yeah I would DC. You robbed me from a challenge and I will do the same
welcome to the world without ruin
One of the funniest matches I was ever in was a Trapper meme'ing. He camped the basement chest, and as long as you made no moves toward it, he stayed there. Otherwise he was coming for your soul because "No one was allowed to touch HIS chest."
The other 3 people in the match, Megs in an SWF, of course got rekt with them all eventually DC'ing. I just farmed a bunch of stuff, finished 4 gens (they had finished one before going into the basement), did some totems and headed out the gate. Had a good laugh about it with the Trapper in post-game. I thought it was funny AF.
Agitation , iron grasp, mad grit, (Unrelenting/ monstrous shrine)
Red coil, darken traps.
Autohaven map and hope its inside the barn with only one way down to the basement
Litter the front with traps.
Work in retail for a year. It'll all make sense then.
Can people stop saying "Sitting in front of the hook is a legit strat." The only reason your getting anything from it is because the survivors are bafoons.
Devs have stated that they published the ruin change to see how they are gonna change gens, they're planning to change the COUNTERABLE hook tech in a little bit too, they're looking on to changing toolboxes and totems to for the killers benefit.
Totally looking forward into nerfing killers.
I have for 16 years. Probably why I have such low expectations of people.
It is a legit strat lol I get 4ks like 80 % of the time with it...ah there’s nothing more satisfying then having a bbq basement party with bubba