How many adept killer trophies/achievements do you have?

Just two for me, Oni and Clown.

I got Adept Clown half an hour ago against four red rank survivors, just a rank 12 killer so am proud of myself. I need to start aiming for these more often.. Don't seem as bad as some people say

Tagged: DevMod

Comments

  • %65 achieves done including 3/4 secret ones. Just by playing the game. Did not work on surv adept until last week. Got two on first try. One with a bran new surv and nea. Killers not even touched yet.

  • Since the new adept mechanic (2 pips instead of just 4k) I stopped trying. The onky time I tried was with Plague right after rank reset. Never again, screw this.

  • All of them, demo I got first try, Plague was ez as well, Oni took me a bit.

  • For survivor I have Adept Ace, Adept Dwight, Adept Steve and Adept Tapp. For killer I have Adept Clown and Adept Doctor.

  • all except some DLC I don't buy

  • All of the killer ones and all of the Survivor ones except for Adam, Kate and Yui since I only bought the killers with shards and Steve/Nancy because I didnt bother getting them to lvl 15. Plague was a pain since using her power actually hurts her emblem gain, same with David since no mither.

  • I'm at 10, right now.

    Nurse, Spirit, Legion, Hag, Trapper, Wraith, Ghost Face, Doctor, Plague, and Nightmare, in that order.

    But I really only get these when there's like, a lot of not great survivors running around, making it much easier to do. Like, those last three (Doctor, Plague, Nightmare), I got in back-to-back-to-back games, right when this 2nd Rift opened up, just because some people that hadn't played in a long while, were jumping back in, and trying to do various random tasks that weren't exactly helpful for winning. Also all playing at lower rank, where it's easier to get a double pip.

  • all of them on ps4

    plague was the biggest pain simply because breaking them with her power and on hit downing them is bad for the chase emblem

  • 124 of 143. The ones I don't have are licensed characters DLC related. I did manage to get The Pig - I want to play a game and The Cannibal - Butcherin'. I got those by using splinter offerings.

  • Survivors: All of them

    Killers: Trapper, Wraith, Doctor, Myers, Spirit, Legion

  • @Almo said:

    All of them. :) Hardest for me was Demogorgon.

    Since you're switching to MMR based matchmaking will it be possible to make getting the adept trophies easier for killers? Not necessarily as simple as a 4k like it used to be, but right now I find getting adept to be extremely difficult.

  • I got them all. And trust me they really are as bad as they sound, outside of green ranks. If you're red rank your best strategy to get Adept killer achievements is to just depip back to a better rank and hope for the best.

  • @brokedownpalace said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1111068#Comment_1111068

    Since you're switching to MMR based matchmaking will it be possible to make getting the adept trophies easier for killers? Not necessarily as simple as a 4k like it used to be, but right now I find getting adept to be extremely difficult.

    We are aware the Killer Adepts are in an annoying place. This will be addressed, but as always it's a matter of prioritization. :)

  • On PS4, I have Adept Pig only. None on PC version.

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1113451#Comment_1113451

    We are aware the Killer Adepts are in an annoying place. This will be addressed, but as always it's a matter of prioritization. :)

    That sounds like good news. I got all of the killer adepts fairly easily but had to de-rank to 15 to get all of them.

  • @Almo said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/1113451#Comment_1113451

    We are aware the Killer Adepts are in an annoying place. This will be addressed, but as always it's a matter of prioritization. :)

    Thank you!

1 2 ›