Please correct the challenge for the killers in the archives!
I took the challenge, where you need to kill 10 people. But in the end, 3 people left the game and 1 run into the hatch. In the end, I was left with nothing, having lost the red mori.
Do something about it please.
Tagged:
Trusted
Comments
You dont need to use a Mori in the first place for this. Just sacrifice them.
Why shouldn't I use Mori? On what basis?
I mean, if hooking people 3 times is too difficult for you, yeah, you can also use a Mori for that. But dont expect people to like that.
You can kill with sacrifice and it still counts towards the challenge, dude.
You dont need to use Mori/D.Hope/Rancor.
It also doesn't count if they bleed out. I don't understand why they couldn't just say "hook 10 survivors"
Well hooking =/= killing, you meant to suggest "Sacrifice 10 survivors on a hook".
That aside, it does remind me of the previous rift with how "sacrifice" meant "hook sacrifice" and the endgame collapse sacrifice did not count.... what a bunch of bs.
Bleeding out is a kill, they are dead, it should count.
@ OP ermm you failed hard to accomplish the task so you want the task changed? what logic is that? do better next game jeez.
I thought it had to be actual kills as well.
Maybe it needs to be reworded. Seems a number of people are reading it as kills because the number of moris going around since the rift started has increased drastically.
Usually, if a Mori is involved, it reads as "by your own hands".
It does specifically say "by any means". I'm not sure how they could reword it to be clearer than that, short of listing every single valid kill type.
I always assumed that meant mori, rancor, devour hope, tombstone etc
It was the word "kill" that I associated with the dailies. As Aven_Fallen said though I guess the "by your hands" part is what separates it.
Oh well glad to see I'm not the only one that has misinterpreted it.
It's def worded badly. DBD has used the lingo of Kill to represent Mori, IE: Mori Offerings, Rancor, Devour Hope, Tombstone Offerings. Where as Sacrifice represented them specifically being on the Hook.
The Challenge couldve said "Eliminate Survivors by any means". When we have dalies & Trophies/Achievements that are associated & worded with "Kill" to only mean Mori'ing the Survivor, shouldn't be a surprise there's some confusion.....
It doesn't matter what you use to kill. You just need to kill and no matter how.
Technically it also means you can bleed them out, I guess.
I always assumed kill meant mori type death since that is how they distinguished it in the dailies. Death by hooking was always labelled sacrificing.
They have alot of confusing text in this game
Kill is for both sacrifice and mori, which mori is referred to killing by your hand, though the point category is "Kill"
Lol what's wrong with some of you, kill by any means means kill, kill BY YOUR OWN HAND means mori rancor devour etc
I think the difference is that not YOU are let them bleed out. Same with Kills via EGC - the Entity kills them, not YOU as the Killer.
So when you are directly involved, it counts as a Kill.
I do not think so. The survivor bleeds by himself. If the killer could contribute to this, for example, once again hitting the lying survivor, then yes.