Whats your favorite DBD menu music theme?

I loveeeee the original track, but on the Killers side. The hard aggressive guitar is, OOF ๐Ÿ˜

Tagged: Trusted

Comments

  • Personally I hate the music. I have it turned off in my settings. Some of the killers chase music is awesome though, love playing against demigorgon and I like the oni's chase music but don't like playing against him lol

  • @RipleHHH89 said:

    Personally I hate the music. I have it turned off in my settings. Some of the killers chase music is awesome though, love playing against demigorgon and I like the oni's chase music but don't like playing against him lol

    See I'm the opposite. I hate the chasing music, it makes me want to turn around and punch the Killer away from me, but sitting in the lobby waiting for a match on Killers side with that bad ass guitar just boomin' through my headset gets my adrenaline pumping.


    75F06ABB-C73D-40FB-82DA-829D131969A9.png


  • I love almost all the music, both menu and chase. The only menu music I got tired of is Clown's.

  • Haha the docs new music makes me feel like that, he definitely has the worst chase music. One death punch for the doc please ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿคฃ

  • I love the main theme, both Killer and Survivor side.

  • @RipleHHH89 said:

    Haha the docs new music makes me feel like that, he definitely has the worst chase music. One death punch for the doc please ๐Ÿ‘Š ๐Ÿคฃ

    xD Yeah his music is way too similar to Oniโ€™s. Not a huge fan of it, but Iโ€™ll take that over Clownโ€™s.

  • Lunar new year theme.

    I bought the game right after Lunar new year 2019, the 1st version I heard was that theme.

    Sounds scary and dark. Brought me into horror mood alot

  • new doctors is really good but my personal favorite is legions

    its good and fits the chapter theme really well

  • Demogorgon, Ghost Face and Clown are my favs. Winter Event wasn't too bad either

  • I really like the OG Killer, Legion and Oni's menu music, but I think Doctor's is my favorite. When I first heard it, I didn't even play until after I had listened to it for 10 minutes.

  • I was a big fan of the bass guitar on the main menu before it was changed to fit new chapters. I also like the survivor's guitar theme (mainly because it reminds me of Ellis from L4D2).

  • *always has menu music turned off*

    ๐Ÿ˜…

  • My favorite theme is the Demo one, it feels ominous and gives me a huge morale boost when it starts playing.

  • @Boss said:

    *always has menu music turned off*

    ๐Ÿ˜…

    reported.

  • The Doc menu theme is actually quite good IMO. Also like Legion's.

    EDIT: How could I forget Demogorgon's? That for sure is my favorite.