We need to talk about Leatherface
Leatherface is one of the most killers that require little to no skill, this is not from "salt" this is from a lot of experience that was put into the game. Most people that play leatherface chainsaw spams, basically nonstop chainsaw survivors and almost never use their mallet. Sure some will not spam, but lets be honest, only 1% will do that. I understand people will be sorta not happy about this claiming that he takes alot more skill about a killer. If you do I want proof and claims, And not just a sentence. Again I am not salty or mad, just showing a fact that a killer does not take much skill and people a lot of people are ego-inflated and just say that we are "salty" we may be a little but its for a good reason.
Comments
This is also mostly talking about the toxic people sorta, meaning someone made a actually a good job at making a point and people called him salty.
Oh yes, you are salty.
Leatherface is not the only one that requires no skill.
And even if he is an easy killer to play, then what does it matter? Billy isn't that hard to play either and is far superior.
I don't get the point of this thread. All I see is someone who say's how LF doesn't require skill to play which can be seen as someone being salty after getting rekt by one.
This is also mostly talking about the toxic people sorta, meaning somoe> @Grey87 said:
Im apparently being salty by proving a point. Btw We are talking about leatherface right now, not Hillbilly
I don't get why you made the thread when one is already going
I made one sorta explaining it but the other person got mad LF mains calling him salty and mad.
Oh well Leatherface is a pretty weak killer so I don't know why you are complaining about him..
Just because someone is weak does not mean he isn't broken..
A good Leatherface doesn't spam his chainsaw. Actually part to play well as him is, to know when to use it or the mallet. Or even wait for a better oportunity to use it. Etc. Yes, he might be missing a little bit variety in his playstyle compared to other killers, it still requires some tactical decisions to use him well.
The only killer ability I would argue that takes no skill/tactical thinking is Freddy's, because there is no choice when to use it or not. You have to be able to interact with survivors. That's why I hope they manage to rework his base kit, to be more tactical.
what makes him broken? He is an m1 killer if you keep your distance. He is tall you can see him coming from a big distance away. Just stay away from the basement. His mind game potential is worst than other killers like hag, pig, freddy, anyone who is short. His power only helps break pallets better with the right addons. The only thing that he is really strong at is basement hook and end game hooks
So you're saying a killer shouldn't use his power?
Did I read that correctly?
Not at all but what i am saying is that most of the LF mains are just spammers.
This thread is dumb
Then Why did you read this?
I sense a Face camping leather Face lol
Apparently Someone Did Not Read Anything In The Comments And The post.
If he chainsaws you thats your own damn fault
He's deceptively complex and if you're just sleeping and chasing one person at a time you're playing him wrong, he's all about juggling multiple targets and being unpredictable.
I play him more complex with switching targets and sleeping more than one survivor, if possible. But still playing him feels like. "I see a survivor, that isn't sleeping. Should sleep him." There are rare cases, where the choice to sleep a survivor feels like there is a thought process behind it. And all his other abilitys around the dreamworld are just passive. With Wraith, I can bait survivors with my uncloaking e.g. Or use it for mobility etc. Even Leatherface can bait with his chainsaw sometimes etc.
Freddy on the other hand might be able to use his aura seeing within chases, but it really feels more like basic chase tactics. Not like you are directional using his ability to control the game. More like how to play with it, because it kinda hinders you.
but he will always be hindered by his own power tbh
Who says I did?
Sounds like you should Git Gud.
Me smell nooobz
sigh This is kinda depressing.
That's why we bring Insidious.
In defense of all Leatherfaces i have to break a lance.
If Leatherface plays fair and doesn´t instantly mori someone (even tho he can), the survivors will then call the game EZ and boring. So it´s no surprise that they don´t get any mercy in a future game. A viscious circle indeed.
Oh and Leatherface is Mid tier at best. I like playing him, but he´s far from OP. Asking him to not use his power is ridiculous. Why play Leatherface then? Why not someone else who has a better power?
Well, you know, pretty much everything works against Rank 21 potatoes.
My only issue with LF is his chainsaw's hitbox swinging through corners and doorframes as well as other waist level debris. Blame it on lag maybe? I don't know. Half the killers ive seen playing are hosting with potato pcs and trash Walmart WIFI.
What the hell is even a chainsaw spam?!? It's his ability (which in most of the cases sucks), he is supposed to use it.
Having an easy to use character with good power is basic game design 101.
Leatherface is indeed easy and less-skilled to use, but he is far from the best character in the game. And this is not a bad thing. Indeed, this is a good thing.
I played LF when I first started the game. I'm not gonna lie, I was wrecking people in the 15-20 bracket. Then I hit 15/14 and people started looping me like crazy. He's a lot like Billy IMO but he trades mobility for power. I'm not that great at this game, but I've been around survivors that you can just not hit with the chainsaw because they know maps so well. So then you have to use your mallet and LF isn't nearly as strong.
My issue with LF is he's just sooo slow. If you're not good at finding survivors, you walk your chubby butt around the entire map and 3 generators are even done before you hook your first survivor. Billy is so much better, after my first chainsaw sprint from an abandoned generator to a generator that survivors were working on and instantly killing someone, I never went back to LF. I can understand the frustration of you and a couple teammates being mowed down, but if you were playing against LF, why were you grouped up to give him that advantage?
I stopped reading here.
I don't really have any comment arguing against this but you know...
Sometimes you just have to make useless comments ;D
Should I upload vids of me getting 4k everygame as the Nurse?
I'll make it look easy!
I'm not trying to brag.
Seriously!
Just asking if I should be uploading actual content*
He is literally one of the worst killers in the game, if Freddy and Wraith get proper buffs then he WILL be worst killer in the game.
Generator RUSH does not require skill either... Just saying... Also SWF does not require skill either because they imba and got a voice com to own any killer... Ops...
This is totally true but in this way they are forcing killers to use 1-2 killers like nurse and billy. Also, If they are going to create a killer that is easy and a little bit lackluster, I feel like they should have done that with their own original killers. Leatherface is an icon and he should have been much more powerful. He is my favorite killer and I really am sad to see him being an ultimate camper in this game.