All killers are campers at event.
In this event I have faced, at the moment, against 6 killers, and the 6 have camped.
It is an event that favors campers who have no other way to win or score points.
It is a shame of celebration. I do not celebrate the 2nd Anniversary.
Sorry for my english.
Comments
In this event, i've faced about 20 Killers by now.
3 were campers.
Don't spread lies.
Probably not true, you are probably being toxic.
It's amazing people cry camping so often, I can't even think of the last time I was camped.
How does it favours campers since they get less hooks and mostly on the same hooks?
You're a bit confused. This has nothing to do with the anniversary, it's just a summer event.
This event is the last event that favors campers. Please think before you say something.
You don't even need to touch generators. All you need to do is to sit on the hook and wait for the survivors to finish bbq gens if you have bbq offering. You will easily get 20k+. If the killer doesn't try to get bbq hooks, he will get 10-12k at best.
This is why killers just disconnect if they see a survivor who tries to sabo their hooks. Camping that guy will get him loads of points while they won't be able to get anything in return.
I have not insulted anyone, you do not have to insult me. To give an opinion is not toxic, to insult someone because it does not say what you think, yes.
I did not know you were blowing my neck while watching me play.
To the rest of the cool people, ok, maybe I have exceeded myself by ensuring that everyone lives. But in my case it has been like that. Maybe because I'm low level or I do not know.
The only thing I saw when I played was that they did not get away from the hooks when they hung survivors and that they made more than 40k of points without doing anything else. Neither chase, nor break pallets, nothing.
BB
I don't need to be blowing ON your neck, you literally just told me something that can't possibly be true when i alone already experienced something you claim doesn't happen.
A killer camps => do the gens and escape. During the event you are even granted with bonus BP for doing gens
Where is the problem? I dont understand
Chillax and enjoy. name of a new survivor perk coming soon!
You are not entitled to a free escape. If you even attempt to sabotage event hooks you are getting camped.
Most of the killers I've faced are usually willing to swap hooks for gens.
The vast majority actually. A handful just wanna play normal games that's fine. Haven't ran into a Gen camper yet.
Gonna start my killer grind tomorrow. Figured I'll play normal games, but if they wanna farm it's tit for tat.
You sabo an event hook though you get a campin.
"All" is a bit much.
I played a few games and most were killer and I didn't camp/tunnel.
Hell , I didn't even play seriously and let them do gens after getting my 3 event hooks and then let them escape.
But then again , maybe it's because I play both sides and am not "main" any of them.
Every single killer I've faced since the event started hard camps with Ultra Rare addons.
I'm switching over to Saboteur, cause if I can't get gens, they won't get hooks.
If you get caught and camped it's your fault in the first place for being garbage at evading the killer..
Good luck trying to break all of them since Hangman's Trick makes the respawn almost instantly.
who doesn't love being camped?
Huh. You know, I thought this was an anti-camp event, since the killer gets more points if they use all the event hooks, no matter how bad they do otherwise.
Even during the event the worst I've done is patrol an area, cause I had one game full of hook bombers.
Then again even during a divebomb save I am more apt to chase the troll that does the farming first instead of the victim.
Just had a match with Leatherface. 2 toolboxes in the lobby, so i prepared for the worst and equipped a mori.
Fortunatly they didn´t try to sabotage the hooks and i didn´t use the mori until the third hook. (i play fair, if the survivors play fair)
Result: "eeeezzzz" "reported for boring killer"
I swear, there is no pleasing survivors.
The event is mostly full of suiciding survivors that rush into killers to try to farm, and usually get killed under 2mins in the game.
How is it even possible to camp multiple gens? I will never understand.....
And if you talk about the last gen out of 5 cocktail gens, you will live without it too lol
PS: Im Rank one and ive only had one person sabo my Event hook, but i had already used it so i could have care lessed, granted that didnt stop me from Slappin him a couple times once i downed him.
You absolute toxic jerks stop treating others like pieces of crap! You take that trash attitude from in game and spread it on the forum like it's normal well it's not you people are sick in the head!! Just STOP!!!
Well better than sitting back and doing nothing!!
Just had a match where survivors sabotaged 2 event hooks in the first minute.
I quit the match. If i can´t do my event, they won´t do theirs.
Pointing out how I should or shouldn't type just further proves my point, now YOU are using it to argue with ME. Grow the hell up!!
Many people on both sides are still playing to win. However, some Survivors and Killers are specifically sabotaging each other's event stuff (apparently there's a spike in hook sabotage, which was uncommon until this event, and some Killers are overprotecting the event generators to the detriment of the trial).
I'm a rank 1 Pig following the stupid made up survivor rules. Dont lie please.
Literally no one runs that perk. Not even during this event.
But you'll see a #########-ton of Agitation 3 (which is normal), Iron Grasp 3, and, Franklin's Demise.
Killer's are camping blah blah blah
So what?
Part of the game - adapt and overcome
Why would I ever camp as a Nurse?
The title says it all!
And @Runiver
I can definetly relate to this.
But well if 2-3 dc after a while, I'll ofc give the rest a gen or two before killing them.
@Tsulan
I had a match with 3 toolboxes.
The first boi died withing the first two minutes of the game though, due to beeing farmed.
I feel kind of bad for him now...
Well, got to say I did some and it was good getting the pro-pain hammer, got the song bird too feels good, hello sorry guys that's the way it go's sometimes,
I have been willing to do this on both sides, and yet either get tunneled or DSed and tbagged. These events just aren't fun. On the upside with so many people boycotting the event or done with it and not coming back till it is over, it does help the Devs with the back end server overload problem.