All killers are campers at event.

In this event I have faced, at the moment, against 6 killers, and the 6 have camped.
It is an event that favors campers who have no other way to win or score points.
It is a shame of celebration. I do not celebrate the 2nd Anniversary.

Sorry for my english.

Comments

  • @Oreneta said:
    In this event I have faced, at the moment, against 6 killers, and the 6 have camped.
    It is an event that favors campers who have no other way to win or score points.
    It is a shame of celebration. I do not celebrate the 2nd Anniversary.

    Sorry for my english.

    ######### survbois cry "camper/tunneler" even when the killer didn't have chance to leave the hook, so yeah, cry me a river.

  • RSB said:

    @Oreneta said:
    In this event I have faced, at the moment, against 6 killers, and the 6 have camped.
    It is an event that favors campers who have no other way to win or score points.
    It is a shame of celebration. I do not celebrate the 2nd Anniversary.

    Sorry for my english.

    ######### survbois cry "camper/tunneler" even when the killer didn't have chance to leave the hook, so yeah, cry me a river.


  • I had a match where I hit one survivor with Shock Therapy and three of them disconnected immediately, so don't act like every problem is on the killers.

  • Not at all - I've not seen either side being incredibly awful. I've had one or two matches that haven't been fun - but I've seen (at rank one for both) most of the people just having fun and playing like normal.

1 2 ›