Lets Talk about Leather Face
Lets talk about Leather Face and why are their two killers with the same ability . HillBilly is far superior with his chainsaw but they both require almost no skill to use.
So why are there two killers with the same ability to begin with why was Leather Face brought into the game? Not complaining or anything just curious .
Do you think the instant down is fair or should be reworked into giving the hit survivor server bleeding and prevent them from being healed for 30 secounds. I mean I like this more honestly they're more then likely to lead you to other survivors this way.
Are we more likely to see more killers with the same ability this coming up season ?
Leather Face does have some great perks probably the only reason to even play him is for Franklin Demise
So why are there two killers with the same ability to begin with why was Leather Face brought into the game? Not complaining or anything just curious .
Do you think the instant down is fair or should be reworked into giving the hit survivor server bleeding and prevent them from being healed for 30 secounds. I mean I like this more honestly they're more then likely to lead you to other survivors this way.
Are we more likely to see more killers with the same ability this coming up season ?
Leather Face does have some great perks probably the only reason to even play him is for Franklin Demise
Comments
Stopped reading here, OP is a salty survivor clearly.
Billy and leatherface ability are not the same #########
And no, leatherface is pretty weak already, no need to nerf him any further and make him freddy 2.0
Wow, I am actually already so used reading ######### like this that my brain automatically filtered the "no skill" out
I bought Leather Face played him and killed everyone with no effort and it didn't help that Gens were close to each other
You have just made me aware that this happens to me as well...
They both have their ups and downs. I personally think instadowns are fine. I mean, we survivors have insta-heal so it’s fair.
However, I don’t think there are going to be any more killers with chainsaws.
Despite both having a chainsaw, they play very differently. Hillbilly is far superior, due his ability to apply map pressure, but Leatherface is more powerful in camping. If he's in the open, like the cornfield in coldwind, Leatherface can nullify juking with his chainsaw while Billy's can be dodged way easier. As for the insta-down, I don't think it needs to be tweaked. The only time Leatherface's ability is dangerous is if you let him get too close or if you didn't run anywhere with trees or debris and Billy's chainsaw can be dodged relatively easily unless he's right behind you. Besides, killers are already on a time crunch, so Billy and Leatherface kind of need the insta-down.
STOP THE PRESSES A SURVIVOR SAYS A KILLER(S) TAKE NO SKILL!
Because the sign of true skill is running in circles.
Cool story, I also kill everyone at rank 20. You want a ribbon?
Not sure whether to laugh or cry
The Juggler, he has 3 chainsaws being juggled, his power is trowing it at the survivors!
She is another salty survivor main, I forget the thread she made but it was more ridiculous than this one.
Why you are hanging out with other survivors is beyond me.
Do you not have anything better to do with your life? All I did was state what I thought which turned out to be wrong and all of a sudden I’m “salty”?
I’m not here giving out hostility on this thread like everyone else is. You must not have many friends or a proper life if you have to dig things up to bring someone down. You’re childish trash, remember that.
I didn't dig anything up, that thread must have been something special since I will forever associate your name with that thread. I don't even remember what it was, but I did meme it later and you got equally as butt hurt about that as you are in your last post.
he's right tho. any braindead person can play with cannibal no skill only for camping ez and hillbilly needs some practice but NOT THAT HARD
Sure, I can play with any killer it's not hard at all. Will I be good? no, but I can play.
That's not a hard point to make.
Leather Face is a bit slower and encourage camping but not all of them camp but they stay very close to the hooked survivor so they can down Multiple people and his chainsaw can negate BT if I'm not mistaken
well i didn't get your point but nvm
i can juke leatherface 90 % he is trash only need for camping and i think he should get removed from game and replace with some decent skill required killer
Not complaining though but Billy encorages players to chase and put pressure on survivors due to his lexability .
He can be hard to Juke sometime
But we do not need two chainsaws in the game especially one that can hit multiple people at once and hit the same person more than once by holding only one button
yeah i got your point played on high rank every cannibal basement camping (just watched how my team got caught stupidly)
hillbilly doesn't need nerfs
The original concept for Hillbilly was inspired by Leather Face and was created way before the game was an established title. Once the game garnered attention and popularity they were able to work out deals for licensed Killers. One of these killers was Leather Face.
That is the reason the ability is somewhat similar although both adhere to different playstyles. They hadn't planned on the possibility of adding licensed Killers in the beginning (or at least aside from hopeful dreams) and did their best to stay true to the character themselves and create a distinguished power.
His playstyle though doesn't teach or motivate a player to search out other survivors and he more then likely knows everyone knows how to counter BBQ and chilli
If his Chainsaw didn't instant down players I think it would benefit him more to have to hunt down others
Even in his moves he didn't sit in one place he hunted and chased them all down
Like for instant if you play five different hags. Each player will play them differently
Versus you playing 5 different leather faces more than likely all of them will be played the same exact way with 5 different players.. As if they all were the same person
Both abilities do different things btw. One can hit multiple while the other can only hit one. Both have very different playstyles. Also getting rid of an insta down for a non heal is a nerf not a buff. The fact that you can't knock a survivor down and put them on a hook is a straight nerf.
Leather is fine.
I rather them not be abke to heal and have heavy bleeding to track them to other players and get multiple players than just getting one. Just in a more skillful way than holding down 1 button
man, i was going to say this.. #########
Leatherface is a bad killer and I don't understand why community doesn't want to acknowledge this.
Any killer that does not require skill or intelligence is kinda bad. You can make plays with nurse, billy, huntress, hag and clown. You can show your skill with these killers. Apart from the general knowledge of the game like knowing map layouts, which pallets are safe which pallets are not safe etc, there is not much difference between a good wraith or a bad wraith because his power is easy to use. You can easily understand the difference between a good nurse and a bad nurse I believe.
What devs need to do is to make their killers more complicated so that good players will have the chance to show themselves. You can see that with survivors because survivors have this opportunity. This is why generally killers are able to destroy survivors at low ranks and then have a hard time at high ranks. Survivors are able to get better and become more skilled while some killers like leatherface has no way to improve themselves.
All in all, some killers need buffs that will not make them easy and deadly but will make them difficult and when used properly deadly just like nurse.
The Cannibal should be the one who does the eating of the survivors and not the Clown
Leatherface has a Mori related to a scene from a movie, it literally could not fit his character more.
The Clown has a Mori that is engrained in his bio, again it fits him.
Leather is pretty mediocre among killers. He has no mobilty or way to sneak up to survivors which makes it very easy to hide from him and have him waste a crap load of time just trying to find survivors. His chainsaw isn't even worth using a lot of times due to how easy and punishing it is to run into objects. If there is any problem with Leather it's that his add-ons need some proper love and attention. (Muffler add-ons are useless, no ultra-rares, chili doesn't even work)