Guess That Perk | Forum Game
Prologue
Let's play a game together, since things have been negative recently! Me and @Masantonio done this before — it's inspired by our loved content creator BigBrickPlays.
Basically, you name a perk that's not by its name and you try to guess what the perk is — you put the answer in a spoiler just so everyone can attempt your perk.
Here's what your comment should look like if you want everyone to have a shot at your perk:
Perk: The Pig Buff
Mindbreaker
Another Example
Perk: My Senpai
Save The Best For Last
If you're going to respond, avoid commenting the answer to someone else's perk since that would ruin the fun! 😁🤗
Have fun going crazy! :P
Comments
I'll go first...
The BBQ Nerf
Distortion
Ok, um
Perk: I see my escape
Windows of Opportunity.
Perk; I see your escape, too.
Zanshin Tactics
How'd I do?
I like it!
How do you do the spoiler thing?
@AAAAA Click the paragraph symbol then click the quotation symbol and you'll see the option.
Thanks! On that note...
Ruin 2.0
Hex: No One Escapes Death
A Hag's Best Friend
Franklin's Demise
Darn, I couldn't guess the first two!
I thought the first one was:
Left BehindEven after seeing the first one, I couldn't guess the second one! I feel so silly now! 😂
Trick or Treat
Hex: Haunted GroundsI'll try
Medkits are for Pu-I mean weaklings
Self Care
a Dwight-mare
Iron Maiden
if you use this without an ouchie build you're wrong
No Mither
I see you on that b o n e
Thrill of the hunt (TBH very underrated)
how'd I do?
I like the A Dwight-Mare perk, it was awesome! :)
The All-Seeing Bell
Shadowborn
Enduring's best friend
Spirit Fury
A Nightmare's nightmare
Object of Obsession
Darn, it was so obvious and I couldn't guess it XD
The Hatch King
Left BehindI thought yours was Plunders lol
I guessed the first one, but not the second haha.
Brutal Strengh Nemesis
Any Means Necessary
Overrated Survivor Perk
Self-care
Iron Will's best friend
Lucky Break
The ultimate toxic SWF perk
Object of Obsession
I'm gonna farm you
We're Gonna Live Forever
Give me my last stack
Barbecue & Chilli
I want to play a game
Blood Warden
Oh Ruin !
Hex: Haunted Grounds
I know you're here !
Whispers
Wheel of Fortune
Hex: Devour Hope
BASEMENT CHEST ALARM SYSTEM ACTIVATE!!!
Territorial imperitive
Invisible Bubba
insidious
Who needs skill for a skillcheck?
Stakeout
Wheres the Ding?
Huntress Lullaby
I'll teach YOU to butt dance at the exit gates
Blood Warden
Wheres the hooks?
Boil Over
Oh, you thought I was gonna fix a GEN with this toolbox? lol
Saboteur
You have to close your eyes, or I can see you
Insidious
I! Will! Get! You! Eventually!
Relentless
Sandbag
Bond
What’s that icon?
Open-Handed
Blendetter Together
Iron Will
The Evil Survivor
Dark Devotion
Budget Decisive Strike
Second Wind
Mettle of Man's Waifu
Breakout
I Have The Force
Iron Grasp