Bad toxic survivors/killers can be hilarious to go against
We all know the 4 man SWF death squads, which contests to popular belief are quite rare in my experience even at red ranks.
But the bad 4 man toxic SWF that are trying to emulate their favorite toxic streamers, some of those teams have been my most fun games. You can tell what they’re TRYING to do but they are so bad it actually hurts them in the long run.
Flashlight attempts with no angle, chasing you around and doing a body block when you’re literally 1 meter from the hook so you make it anyways...
what have been some things you’ve seen from either aide that make you go “yeah I know what you were trying to do mate, no go.”
Comments
I tend to blow some extra air through my nostrils when a survivor tries to spin to dodge attacks like a red rank killer isn't going to have their mouse sensitivity set to 80+.
Another favorite is when a survivor stands next to the window, thinking they are gonna sneak back through behind me when I come through it, like as if I'm not gonna turn around with the push of a button and take the free grab.
Don't believe everything you see on YouTube kids. Nine times out of ten they are de-rankers against killers that haven't configured their settings/controls yet.
I remember one guy following me around all game with a flashlight, clicking it for attention and trying to blind me whenever I picked up another survivor. He never got a single flashlight blind and I ignored all his pleas for attention.
After the game when I got the 4k he moaned at me but saved most of his salt for his team who he ripped into mercilessly.
I pointed out that the others tried and he contributed NOTHING. He didn’t touch a single generator, provided little distraction to me as I rarely chased him, and he didn’t get a single flashlight blind. The game was basically a 3 vs 1 and him not being there would have made little difference.
This blew his mind. He could not comprehend it. The Nea who ran around me all game with his flashlight the most useless player on the team? No, never! It was all the other survivors who were to blame! They should have rushed gens harder while he was busy clicking his flashlight at me, watching his other survivors going down and getting hooked.
Those are the best, why do anything useful when you can just keep shining your flashlight into the back of my head every time I pick up a survivor? It's not like the first five attempts and the constant clicking behind me have put me on guard against flashlight saves at all.
This! One chase and you occupy three people lol.
Now if you’re trying to learn flashlight saves that’s a whole separate thing, gotta start somewhere and practice. But when you do the clicky click and teabag... yeah game on
Right they see “streamer X,” doing 360s and taunting the killer to chase him... not realizing he has 5000 hours in the game but has de ranked to level 15 to get highlights.
Kids, watch the video for an uncut transition to the end game screen and see if they’re all legit red ranks... if they don’t show them or do a clear cut, chances are they aren’t
My favorite is when people that are clearly "playing for salt" don't get what they're after.
More related to the postgame chat, but I'm sure you've all seen it. One player sitting there going gg ez or whatever while everyone else just says gg and doesn't give them what they want, but also applies to someone trying their best to be "annoying" in game and everything goes wrong for them in one way or another.
I've seen people like that stop the act and join in on the GGs, even seen them apologize. But I've also seen them desperately escalate from just being unpleasant to straight up breaking the rules (racism, threats and so on).
My favorite is the person who drops the first pallet super early, teabags, and then is so easy to down.
All that annoying stuff stops super quick when they realize they aren’t just like their favorite streamer
oooooo! The people you hit just before they drop the pallet, so they drop the pallet on you when you are recovering from your hit attack. Then they teabag, like as is if they didn't just waste the safe house x'D
T-bagging and flashlight clicking is always hilarious to go against.
You just look at them wasting time/battery for no reason, and then leave the chase lol.
I was playing wraith for fun and all 4 survivors switched in the last second before the game started to 4 flashlights. I still killed all 4 of them, they all tried DESPERATLY to burn me but I hided behind objects always and killed them before they finished a 3th gen. They wrote to me I am a trash killer and should learn how to play... xD