Console legion
Is he/she/them viable I really like playing them?
Is he/she/them viable I really like playing them?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
u know that console DBD is the same as pc DBD, do you? He's quite viable, but hard to learn
Yer its dont really play the same on xbox as it does p.c . Any good build can recommend I have got all dlc
Legion is one of the worst killers but alot of fun to play. If you dont care about kills then you dont have to be worried but keep in mind that he is not the best and in highrank you will get destroyed pretty often if survivors know what they are doing. I am playing on pc so idk how good survivors play on console.
Legion is a pain in the ass because it's easy to whiff in Feral Frenzy, and one whiff takes you out of FF and stuns you for half a year. 360'ing is pretty easy for survivors on console, and the bad framerate can make tracking/hitting them more difficult than it is on PC.
The legion might not be insanely overpowered and unstoppable like they used to be but seems a pretty viable killer to me, on good days I get way more 4ks using legion than I do even with hillbilly
Depends on your playstyle:
I barely ever play Legion on console and I do fine with them.
Thanks for info guys
yes. the killers that are very difficult to master on console are the ones that need a very high precision in aiming and/or quick turning, like Huntress and Nurse.
Legion is definitely one of the worst, especially on console
I do main him, you will almost always get 360'd by Survivors when in Frenzy.
No it's not
Ok then
Just look at Oni and Nurse as examples of why they are so very different. That and frame drops make certain killers impossible to play as well as PC.
I used to main Nurse, litteraly nothing was awful besides my skill
I play them and like others have said being 360'd in frenzy is the biggest issue but with practice it happens less. That one miss = massive punishment mechanic shows a lack of thought/interest about the console experience on the devs part, we have enough killers that are a nightmare to play.
Legion is great once you understand what your Feral Frenzy (FF)is capable of.
I love to hit everyone with it once then when I get to the last person, I'll hit them then immediately snap out of the FF while keeping an eye on the survivor so when the animation ends, I can resume the chase and down them.
Run Sloppy Butcher, Pop Goes The Weasel(if you have it. Ruin will work, too but you really don't need it for Legion), BBQ n Chili, and Bitter Murmur. Add-ons get a little different but anything that increases the killer instinct detection range and reduces the cool down on your FF will work.