this patch is going to be the biggest change in the game history and it is cause by ONE perk change and it wont be good at all the fact that this is the most heavy survivor postivity patch i have ever seen. i just want the devs to actually come and out and explain the reason why this is happening and not give us the reason that it was for the gatekeeper emblem as that is not the reason why the perk is used in 80% in RED ranks.
i just want some clarity or a heads up that theres going to be a future change where ruin needed to be changed like how medkits were buffed in prep for the oni
im not satsfied with the patch at all has i do have huge fears on what will happen when it goes live as this is going to be a huge negative impact on the game
Lery's saves it all, that map just looks so good now!
i wouldnt say lerrys 'saved it', but man that map does bring up my overall opinion of the ptb. Glad they changed it and has me excited to see what Haddonfield could look like
Lery's didn't changed that much gameplaywise so I kinda don't like that much (But is better than before), but the map is realy one of the most cool maps lookwise
I don't like the changes to Doctor (I used to play it quite often, not sure if I will anymore) and I obviously don't like what they did with Ruin. As for the new map, I have mixed feelings about it. I somehow like it, but at the same time I find it too grey but will prolly get used to it even tho' I'm gonna miss the old one as well. The devs should've kept them both.
There's some great stuff in there - I love the new map, and I love Static Blast. But I'm not on board with the Ruin changes or some other parts of the Doctor rework, so all things considered, a neutral rating is the best I can give from my experience on the PTB so far.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Could be worse, could be better, overall i think its pretty ok
Lery's saves it all, that map just looks so good now!
this patch is going to be the biggest change in the game history and it is cause by ONE perk change and it wont be good at all the fact that this is the most heavy survivor postivity patch i have ever seen. i just want the devs to actually come and out and explain the reason why this is happening and not give us the reason that it was for the gatekeeper emblem as that is not the reason why the perk is used in 80% in RED ranks.
i just want some clarity or a heads up that theres going to be a future change where ruin needed to be changed like how medkits were buffed in prep for the oni
im not satsfied with the patch at all has i do have huge fears on what will happen when it goes live as this is going to be a huge negative impact on the game
This patch doesn't really affect me, so 7.
i wouldnt say lerrys 'saved it', but man that map does bring up my overall opinion of the ptb. Glad they changed it and has me excited to see what Haddonfield could look like
Lery's didn't changed that much gameplaywise so I kinda don't like that much (But is better than before), but the map is realy one of the most cool maps lookwise
Lery's is the only saving grace. Everything else is very problematic.
I mostly like the Lery’s change but no a big fan of the other changes.
I just saw Lery's today. It looks very detailed and eerie.
They did a really good job on Lery’s, I’ll give them that.
I don't like the changes to Doctor (I used to play it quite often, not sure if I will anymore) and I obviously don't like what they did with Ruin. As for the new map, I have mixed feelings about it. I somehow like it, but at the same time I find it too grey but will prolly get used to it even tho' I'm gonna miss the old one as well. The devs should've kept them both.
There's some great stuff in there - I love the new map, and I love Static Blast. But I'm not on board with the Ruin changes or some other parts of the Doctor rework, so all things considered, a neutral rating is the best I can give from my experience on the PTB so far.