Now that moonwalking isn't a thing, when's teabagging being removed?

I figure it would be a fair compromise with Ruin being removed, after all.

Edit: Yes, I'm joking. But then, since 80% of the survivor playerbase does it, and new killers might find it frustrating and insulting, why shouldn't it be removed? Or limited? Only allowed to crouch once every three seconds.

Comments

  • ah dead by daylight the only video game that people want tbagging removed

  • makes me think of overwatch who banned players for tbagging since it is against ToS, and those players tbagging during esports tournaments looking bad. Maybe after the government's ban loot boxes if someone gives them a nudge about unsportsmanlike conduct (cheating, etc.) they will get involved.

  • Why would we ever remove tbagging? The moonwalking removal was a test to fix hitboxes, they didn't specifically want to remove moonwalking.

  • @Tohmo said:

    Why would we ever remove tbagging? The moonwalking removal was a test to fix hitboxes, they didn't specifically want to remove moonwalking.

    It's a fuckinn joke

    Relax

  • @Rivyn said:

    I figure it would be a fair compromise with Ruin being removed, after all.

    Edit: Yes, I'm joking. But then, since 80% of the survivor playerbase does it, and new killers might find it frustrating and insulting, why shouldn't it be removed? Or limited? Only allowed to crouch once every three seconds.

    Might as well remove pointing, flashlights, waving, turning your character, vaulting, dropping and every single survivor action so people can't be "toxic"

  • When survivors perform the crouch action to quick in succesion, their character will experience back aches and be slowed down for a time while they rub their painfull spot

  • @Sonzaishinai said:

    When survivors perform the crouch action to quick in succesion, their character will experience back aches and be slowed down for a time while they rub their painfull spot

    A cramp in their thigh gives the hindered status effect, lol.

  • Devs have decided that tbagging is over performing after statistics reveal over 80% do it. Their solution? Removing Ghostface's ability to tbag.

  • @Quol said:

    Devs have decided that tbagging is over performing after statistics reveal over 80% do it. Their solution? Removing Ghostface's ability to tbag.

    Its really the obvious answer...

  • @DepressedClownMain said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/119791/now-that-moonwalking-isnt-a-thing-whens-teabagging-being-removed

    Might as well remove pointing, flashlights, waving, turning your character, vaulting, dropping and every single survivor action so people can't be "toxic"

    Why not? It's overperforming. If the majority of the playerbase does it, it obviously must be removed.

  • @Rivyn said:

    I figure it would be a fair compromise with Ruin being removed, after all.

    Edit: Yes, I'm joking. But then, since 80% of the survivor playerbase does it, and new killers might find it frustrating and insulting, why shouldn't it be removed? Or limited? Only allowed to crouch once every three seconds.

    I can still moonwalk on console completely fine

  • @Rivyn said:

    I figure it would be a fair compromise with Ruin being removed, after all.

    Edit: Yes, I'm joking. But then, since 80% of the survivor playerbase does it, and new killers might find it frustrating and insulting, why shouldn't it be removed? Or limited? Only allowed to crouch once every three seconds.

    Silly rabbit. Nerfs are for killers.