Ruin op obviously for potatoes must destroy it

4DB573A8-6165-4158-AEA6-C4E28E69FC61.jpeg

Well let’s be honest bhvr needs killers but doesn’t want killers. They obviously aren’t retaining new players because it’s blatant pandering. Bhvr also thinks survivors suck because those darn skill checks are so hard but the games producer can’t hit a skill check for anything.

Comments

  • It's because they no longer need Killers. The Killer Bot AI is finally finished. It explains why they wanted the 50/50 Change too.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    It's because they no longer need Killers. The Killer Bot AI is finally finished. It explains why they wanted the 50/50 Change too.

    They should just as well have AI after this nerf lol the changes will destroy killers without map pressure limiting viability even more.

  • @sorrowen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988858#Comment_988858

    They should just as well have AI after this nerf lol the changes will destroy killers without map pressure limiting viability even more.

    Spirit, Billy, Huntress, Feddy, Hag, Trapper, Plague, and Pig are the biggest ones I can see still being viable.

    Plague and Pig may seem questionable, but it's because there ability helps to a degree. Plague effectively cuts every chase in half after a little bit. While Pig has some form of slow down. While its not the greatest having it at base does help.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    It's because they no longer need Killers. The Killer Bot AI is finally finished. It explains why they wanted the 50/50 Change too.

    Would explain why they care so little about the perspective for Killer players. I'm not saying AI is not capable of playing killer, but I doubt it will be good. There is also a thrill about playing against another person, there is a reason multiplayer versus games are so popular.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988861#Comment_988861

    Spirit, Billy, Huntress, Feddy, Hag, Trapper, Plague, and Pig are the biggest ones I can see still being viable.

    Plague and Pig may seem questionable, but it's because there ability helps to a degree. Plague effectively cuts every chase in half after a little bit. While Pig has some form of slow down. While its not the greatest having it at base does help.

    If map design wasn't so garbage and rng I would agree.

  • @ProfessorDunwich said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988858#Comment_988858

    Would explain why they care so little about the perspective for Killer players. I'm not saying AI is not capable of playing killer, but I doubt it will be good. There is also a thrill about playing against another person, there is a reason multiplayer versus games are so popular.

    Nah they have collected years worth of data from killer play at red ranks and data from people expected to be the very best at specific killers. Expect the nastiest most oppressive playstyles available and then right as that second person dies the AI basically goes toddler mode.

    @sorrowen said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988870#Comment_988870

    If map design wasn't so garbage and rng I would agree.

    Fix maps and the ruin nerf wouldn't be such a huge deal imho.

  • The ruin nerf wouldn’t be so devastating if maps were smaller and better designed.

  • Let's be honest that's probably 80% of its learned behavior.

  • Well, it lasted longer than it does ingame.

    On the brightside, we now know why totem placements suck so much. Devs have a hard time finding them.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988873#Comment_988873

    Nah they have collected years worth of data from killer play at red ranks and data from people expected to be the very best at specific killers. Expect the nastiest most oppressive playstyles available and then right as that second person dies the AI basically goes toddler mode.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/988874#Comment_988874

    Fix maps and the ruin nerf wouldn't be such a huge deal imho.

    Ruin suck

  • @sorrowen said:

    The ruin nerf wouldn’t be so devastating if maps were smaller and better designed.

    Ruin suck

  • OH no I'm good and it suck well first this is a 3 year game so of course there is someone who is looking for ruin like me so it be gone in a sec.

    Second it a waste of perk like you new and suck on it and use it then I get it but if you a top killer like me and I don't use it but you use it well you suck because I'm a wraith main and get 3 to 4 k without never use it which is sad.

    Third it boring join every game and find right away someone using ruin like that is old time try something new because ruin is not what you need to win and is not the end of the world is ruin is gone so yea that is my reason.

  • @yadielrodriguez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/989903#Comment_989903

    OH no I'm good and it suck well first this is a 3 year game so of course there is someone who is looking for ruin like me so it be gone in a sec.

    Second it a waste of perk like you new and suck on it and use it then I get it but if you a top killer like me and I don't use it but you use it well you suck because I'm a wraith main and get 3 to 4 k without never use it which is sad.

    Third it boring join every game and find right away someone using ruin like that is old time try something new because ruin is not what you need to win and is not the end of the world is ruin is gone so yea that is my reason.

    First, punctuation? It helps.

    Second, 'Top killer like you' is a hell of a flex, and to say that people who like to use Ruin suck, well, this is a prime example of toxic people in this community. Who cares if people want to run Ruin? Let them, it's how they can enjoy the game. Just because you don't like it, and feel you can win without, then good for you. But theres no need to insult people just because your opinion doesn't match with others

  • @Mikeasaurus said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/992255#Comment_992255

    First, punctuation? It helps.

    Second, 'Top killer like you' is a hell of a flex, and to say that people who like to use Ruin suck, well, this is a prime example of toxic people in this community. Who cares if people want to run Ruin? Let them, it's how they can enjoy the game. Just because you don't like it, and feel you can win without, then good for you. But theres no need to insult people just because your opinion doesn't match with others

    Well honest ruin is toxic and it sad that they say they need ruin to win like ruin is not the key to win when 80% it get destroyed then what can they do about it. It a damn distraction and toxic and desperate perk instead of me who use blood warden infection frights nurse calling and noed I always have fun and get a 3k or 4k by having no complain and no tunnel and no camping but I see a lot of time that people who use Ruins will camp it and if you destroy it then you get tunnel and face camp which again it a distraction and it sad that we don't get a fair match so yea I really happy it got nerf so maybe no one use it anymore and not complain about it anymore.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    It's because they no longer need Killers. The Killer Bot AI is finally finished. It explains why they wanted the 50/50 Change too.

    And killer's weapon has been removed.

  • @yadielrodriguez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/989903#Comment_989903

    OH no I'm good and it suck well first this is a 3 year game so of course there is someone who is looking for ruin like me so it be gone in a sec.

    Second it a waste of perk like you new and suck on it and use it then I get it but if you a top killer like me and I don't use it but you use it well you suck because I'm a wraith main and get 3 to 4 k without never use it which is sad.

    Third it boring join every game and find right away someone using ruin like that is old time try something new because ruin is not what you need to win and is not the end of the world is ruin is gone so yea that is my reason.

    Funny part is I dont use Ruin on Wraith either so your flex is pretty sad since you never know what people play. I guess this makes me a "top tier killer" by your standards since I also get 4k with Wraith commonly without Ruin.

    Either way not sure if you said you play it for 3 years or it's just been out your not exactly clear with your punctuation or statements, but if at the point you have been playing since Hags release and have issues with Ruin skill checks on a common basis. Then its not the game or the killers fault it's yours.

    It's also used a lot because a lot of killers have yet to learn ample pressure because they have been using it since rank 20 or whenever they play without it get a semi optimal team that knows how to press M1. Also if your a "top tier killer" you would also understand why it's so commonly used even by players who don't need it. Hitting red ranks once or twice doesn't make you special mate.

    @yadielrodriguez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/992333#Comment_992333

    Well honest ruin is toxic and it sad that they say they need ruin to win like ruin is not the key to win when 80% it get destroyed then what can they do about it. It a damn distraction and toxic and desperate perk instead of me who use blood warden infection frights nurse calling and noed I always have fun and get a 3k or 4k by having no complain and no tunnel and no camping but I see a lot of time that people who use Ruins will camp it and if you destroy it then you get tunnel and face camp which again it a distraction and it sad that we don't get a fair match so yea I really happy it got nerf so maybe no one use it anymore and not complain about it anymore.

    I like new Ruin xD I'll start using it because it's quite good.

    Nerf weapons that always proc a free unlimited base MOM stack.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/992255#Comment_992255

    Funny part is I dont use Ruin on Wraith either so your flex is pretty sad since you never know what people play. I guess this makes me a "top tier killer" by your standards since I also get 4k with Wraith commonly without Ruin.

    Either way not sure if you said you play it for 3 years or it's just been out your not exactly clear with your punctuation or statements, but if at the point you have been playing since Hags release and have issues with Ruin skill checks on a common basis. Then its not the game or the killers fault it's yours.

    It's also used a lot because a lot of killers have yet to learn ample pressure because they have been using it since rank 20 or whenever they play without it get a semi optimal team that knows how to press M1. Also if your a "top tier killer" you would also understand why it's so commonly used even by players who don't need it. Hitting red ranks once or twice doesn't make you special mate.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/992504#Comment_992504

    I like new Ruin xD I'll start using it because it's quite good.

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/992595#Comment_992595

    Nerf weapons that always proc a free unlimited base MOM stack.

    Man I'm good on the game and I don't be struggling on anything not even skill check and I start playing when nurse came and yes it 3 years like came I think 2016 or 2017 so we are in 2020 so yea I'm right 3 years.

  • @yadielrodriguez said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/992603#Comment_992603

    Man I'm good on the game and I don't be struggling on anything not even skill check and I start playing when nurse came and yes it 3 years like came I think 2016 or 2017 so we are in 2020 so yea I'm right 3 years.

    Aite man your perfection incarnate the very avatar of DBD itself giving physical form. No one can possible beat you nothing bothers you. Must be a real boring game no wonder you post these pointless things on the forum.

  • @Liruliniel said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/994040#Comment_994040

    Aite man your perfection incarnate the very avatar of DBD itself giving physical form. No one can possible beat you nothing bothers you. Must be a real boring game no wonder you post these pointless things on the forum.

    Same to you so thank you.