Spirit new rift outfit is uglier than me
Like someone had to say it. I usually praise the the art team for their cosmetic and design work but with this Spirit outfit, I must say, I am disappointed in them. She reminds of that crackhead who lived down the street from me who ######### her pants because she thought someone was going to steal her chair
Comments
Yeah, I am also not a big fan of the Outfit. Especially the hair which looks like a stocking cap...
This entire post made me laugh lol. Thank you
Me here loving it on the other hand.
Prove it.
Don't sell yourself short.
I'm sure you're better looking than that spirit outfit, because that leaked outfit is an absolute tragedy.
i like the hair of this skin tho
Same.
I hated what it looked like at first but once I saw it in motion I was completely on board and can't wait to unlock it.
Yep, It's ugly as heck... lol
You look very handsome.
I mean she’s a killer,pretty is not what you’d look for , unless it’s clown
Clown is a babe.
you fool, the only babe is Plague
Who needs Sideboobs when you can have that Belly?
Don't beat yourself up man, at least your ugly on the outside most of us are ugly on the inside.
All jokes aside I bet your beautiful ❤️