Clown circus chase music
When?
When?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Get on it BHVR. I need this in my life yesterday.
Specifically the one that he spoke of in one of the dbd parodies but maybe they could add their own sinister twist to it
Entry of the gladiators would be a really good one lol
Yeah that's the one
Actually squeaky shoes.
Yes yes yes!!
Killing Floor has some pretty good songs to draw inspiration from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxdKEVWmqT4My favorite is this one
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bT3HKIXXfDgIf Clown ever gets a change then he’d probably get new chase music like Doctor.
It would freshen up the game
Demogorgon and Oni both have unique music two killer back to back so maybe this is their new thing? Because the old chase music gets stale fast.
They said they will give killers one by one custom chase music, and since Doc is the first to get his own music, I guess they will give the clown his custom chase music when they rework him.
Please rework him for the next mid-chapter.
I love it
DO DO DODODOD DO DODO DODODODODODD ODODODOD DO DODODO DO DO DODODO DODODODODODODODODODO DO DO
I like Mr Bungle.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IUCXTlogs5kVery nice, very nice
I'd love to hear this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fv1hgIX2dkk
As a Clown player, I approve.