I honestly mean no disrespect towards anyone whatsoever...but after playing the ptb for a day and hearing docs music...I hope they just leave the chase music alone.
I love that they're adding custom chase music now. It's awesome. However, I hope the current chase themes don't go away because even though they're old at this point I LOVE them.
Also, with most killers having custom chase music, for me one of the most exciting things is trying to figure out who the killer is. The mystery behind it is always one of the best things about the game for me. If everyone has custom music, the guessing game for me a solo is gone.
Pig- Its tough cause she's a licensed killer, but I hope they make something cool for her. Hello Zepp is alright, but I'd really want something cool, new, and terrifying.
Personally, I think "Hello Zepp" should play when the head traps are activated, increasing in intensity until GAME OVER event... that is the dream... for me, as epic as it is, it doesn't quite fit a chase...
EDIT - just saw, @Actually_Jesus had posted a video of someone actually doing this! See!!! That is pretty epic!!! :)
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
trapper :)
Freddy, Ghostface, or Billy please.
Nurse
Legion menu theme sounds really heavy, I bet his chase music gonna be awesome.
Tho, I'd really hope to hear "Hello Zepp" in DbD someday...
Clown.
Nurse.
A little bit of compensation for kicking her with a nerf, dedicated servers, AND loads of bugs ontop of that too.
#MakeSallyGreatAgain
myers bc its quick and easy
Nurse
Yea but its not that great and personally i would like to see all killers get custom chase music
Legion
https://youtu.be/UAQnuW8iNm4
Plague
Legion will just be an annoying strumming of an electric guitar.
Trapper and wraith are probably where they'll start unless they were following up on that spirit chase music everyone wanted earlier.
I honestly mean no disrespect towards anyone whatsoever...but after playing the ptb for a day and hearing docs music...I hope they just leave the chase music alone.
Clown/ghostface
Huntress. It might be the lullaby but curious to see how they would make it terrifying.
Damn that would really be nice for the pig, forgot how epic that music was
I love that they're adding custom chase music now. It's awesome. However, I hope the current chase themes don't go away because even though they're old at this point I LOVE them.
Also, with most killers having custom chase music, for me one of the most exciting things is trying to figure out who the killer is. The mystery behind it is always one of the best things about the game for me. If everyone has custom music, the guessing game for me a solo is gone.
Clown!
Ghostface or Wraith since they are common to go against.
Plague because I play her the most.
Huntress would be cool as well since she already has a unique lullaby.
Spirit.
You mean you aren't the least creeped out by the humming anyway? Scares me especially that part of the hum where she goes kinda deeper
Dude, hearing that music overriding the Terror radius music as you have a RBT on your head would set my adrenaline rush off.
It would actually feel as if I'm playing in one of the games...
Holy ######### that trap was so close. I thought when she failed that skill check that that was the end of her XD
Hmmmmmmmmmmmm, i wonder who i'd pick... 🤔
But seriously, Wraith would most likely have bells and/or chimes in his theme, which i'd be very optimistic about.
Legion or Bubba
ghostface,demogorgon,freddy and hag
Pig- Its tough cause she's a licensed killer, but I hope they make something cool for her. Hello Zepp is alright, but I'd really want something cool, new, and terrifying.
Also *maybe some Pig buffs* but chase music!
Personally, I think "Hello Zepp" should play when the head traps are activated, increasing in intensity until GAME OVER event... that is the dream... for me, as epic as it is, it doesn't quite fit a chase...
EDIT - just saw, @Actually_Jesus had posted a video of someone actually doing this! See!!! That is pretty epic!!! :)
Here come the trapper
Ginger snaps
Plague or freddy I will be happy with either one